Caravelle swb double rails fitting slot given

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
I've gone and booked my fitting date for the caravelle double rails Monday 10th April will be heading from Shropshire to @VWVC oxford for a top notch job done by colin ,
Route will probably be m54, m6,m5 junction 11a if you see us give us a toot and a wave;)
280 mile round trip but will be worth the peace of mind that the job will be done properly and to top it off he is supplying me a brand new caravelle multifunction table aswell.
Will be taking a few pics of all the brackets needed as I know a few lads on here that are wanting to fit this themselves so this will help them out :thumbsup:
Meeting up with mr @DaveyB for coffee and a chat muchly excited to meet the cheeky sod :rofl: if anyone else is around Witney on the 10th April would be good to meet you .

I've gone and booked my fitting date for the caravelle double rails Monday 10th April will be heading from Shropshire to @VWVC oxford for a top notch job done by colin ,
Route will probably be m54, m6,m5 junction 11a if you see us give us a toot and a wave;)
280 mile round trip but will be worth the peace of mind that the job will be done properly and to top it off he is supplying me a brand new caravelle multifunction table aswell.
Will be taking a few pics of all the brackets needed as I know a few lads on here that are wanting to fit this themselves so this will help them out :thumbsup:
Meeting up with mr @DaveyB for coffee and a chat muchly excited to meet the cheeky sod :rofl: if anyone else is around Witney on the 10th April would be good to meet you .
Cheeky Sod! Don't know what you could possibly mean! Oh by the way everyone, Andy said lunch is on him cos he is feeling properly flush - something about more prisons being built and needing electricians to wire up some special chairs.;):D

Cheeky Sod! Don't know what you could possibly mean! Oh by the way everyone, Andy said lunch is on him cos he is feeling properly flush - something about more prisons being built and needing electricians to wire up some special chairs.;):D
The milky bars are on me :rofl:

Back