10th April road trip to oxford , operation caravelle rails

I have try them before @Fish without success :( Get the next couple of weeks out the way and are be on the phone to rimstyle and LK to see if they have and details.as they are be suppliers . Going to nip to merry hill and take a look at Renaissance wheels and ties as well , see if there any good, need to get some wheels sorted now!
I might be wheel shopping soon there is a t5-1 blackberry in my town with same wheels, think it's time for a change as these were only spose to be tempory as had such a good deal on them

I have try them before @Fish without success :( Get the next couple of weeks out the way and are be on the phone to rimstyle and LK to see if they have and details.as they are be suppliers . Going to nip to merry hill and take a look at Renaissance wheels and ties as well , see if there any good, need to get some wheels sorted now!

Get some pic bud

Checked that van out back end of last year when I first saw the Vossen wheel.
Got to stop spending; eating into the house renovation fund.
Same here m8 got to resist spending need to get me savings back in the bank .
Mrs is saying we should of bought a caravan instead, I'm not towing a shed on wheels

Last edited:
@andythom188
Looking good pal, long time coming and all coming together.
It's dragged on abit m8 but getting there quietly ,that's the 2 big jobs out the way d2 and floor ticked off the list , multipod will be here in July ,
Full electrics to be thrown in soon got to get it ready for the school summer hols

It's dragged on abit m8 but getting there quietly ,that's the 2 big jobs out the way d2 and floor ticked off the list , multipod will be here in July ,
Full electrics to be thrown in soon got to get it ready for the school summer hols

Whoop whoop !. Be awesome.. let us know when /where you plan on going to test out..

It's dragged on abit m8 but getting there quietly ,that's the 2 big jobs out the way d2 and floor ticked off the list
I would think so if you are using an adjustable spanner, buy some propper ones or socket set. You have done well if that is what you have :)

Adjustable spanner was for thd 6mm tap to clean bsp threads out for lashing points.
Dont worry i have enough socket sets and full set of spanners in stacking tool chest in the garage

Cringe! you need a tap wrench, good job it was not 4mm they are notorious for breaking
I've got one of them aswel but its in my panel wireing toolbox at work so adjustable came in handy.
We use the 18v drill on low speed for 4mm taps very rarely break one .
Did 10 years of mig and arc welding on threaded bosses on air compressors so know all about taping procedures and sizes npt, bsp and hos easy to break a tap then 6 years building warrior challenger tank engines and transmissions oh and brel engines ( british rail so know me way round the spanners good job might come in handy being a electrical mechanical engineer;)
Here you go @Roadrunner just found my spare tap wrench bit late now but at least I've got it now

20170613_195949.jpg

I've got one of them aswel but its in my panel wireing toolbox at work so adjustable came in handy.
We use the 18v drill on low speed for 4mm taps very rarely break one .
Did 10 years of mig and arc welding on threaded bosses on air compressors so know all about taping procedures and sizes npt, bsp and hos easy to break a tap then 6 years building warrior challenger tank engines and transmissions oh and brel engines ( british rail so know me way round the spanners good job might come in handy being a electrical mechanical engineer;)
Here you go @Roadrunner just found my spare tap wrench bit late now but at least I've got it now

View attachment 9670
Your just making up all them TLA's for effect.:rofl:

Back