10th April road trip to oxford , operation caravelle rails

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
@DaveyB @Fish are you ready for the 10th of April hopfully the sun is shining that day in Witney oxford.
I'm very tempted to fit the pickup pipe while colin has the tank dropped might bring me drills and tools as he said I was welcome to do work on the van, will have a think about it.
I've messaged tom at ultimate auto care detailing in Worcester I'm dropping in to see him on the way back home have a chat probally book me ppf.
Do I need to bring a bag of carrot sticks for you mr fish just in case you get peckish on the day pal.
I'm looking forward to meeting you both should be a laugh

Be very carful while taking the fuel pump out, easy to break and expensive to replace. Its not hard though, I managed it. defiantly do it on a ramp though much easier.

Xtremevan coming up Wednesday to fix lighting circuit line x2 small seatbelt blank panels so I can mount the 12v sockets and USB and deliver the vanshades

I'm proper worried about being so excited to meet up with two blokes that I have never met before, but been conversing with on line! Hope you're not trying to groom me? Will have to make sure that my nearest and dearest know where I am, just in case!:slow rofl:

Be very carful while taking the fuel pump out, easy to break and expensive to replace. Its not hard though, I managed it. defiantly do it on a ramp though much easier.
Colin from oxford said I can use his ramp while they are fitting the rails so will see if I can do it without getting in there way

I'm proper worried about being so excited to meet up with two blokes that I have never met before, but been conversing with on line! Hope you're not trying to groom me? Will have to make sure that my nearest and dearest know where I am, just in case!:slow rofl:
Funny enough my Mrs said the same and thought maybe you were going to steal the van :rofl:

Funny enough my Mrs said the same and thought maybe you were going to steal the van :rofl:
Yeah, like you drive home in a white one and I go home in a Blackberry one, don't reckon anyone will realise!
My Mrs is properly getting the hump with the amount of time I spend talking to you guys on here.

Yeah, like you drive home in a white one and I go home in a Blackberry one, don't reckon anyone will realise!
My Mrs is properly getting the hump with the amount of time I spend talking to you guys on here.
Snap same here pal, if your talking to us your not doing that renovation :D

Still fecking ugly, 6'5", massive scar, do you reckon I could try for the part of the villain in the next Bond film?:slow rofl:
Still very little feeling when touching my left temple, if it weren't for the feeling in my finger tip, I'd barely notice that I was touching my swede.

@andythom188, that's why I couldn't converse with you and Fish all day - had to leave my phone upstairs as I had to get on. Still, got some more plastering done. Slowly getting there.

Still fecking ugly, 6'5", massive scar, do you reckon I could try for the part of the villain in the next Bond film?:slow rofl:
Still very little feeling when touching my left temple, if it weren't for the feeling in my finger tip, I'd barely notice that I was touching my swede.

@andythom188, that's why I couldn't converse with you and Fish all day - had to leave my phone upstairs as I had to get on. Still, got some more plastering done. Slowly getting there.
All I've done today is go for a walk with the kids and Mrs then me and jai been and got his cooking ingredients for Tuesday bakewell tart caught the rat from the back garden under the decking with a piece of French stick sat around and just took the dog for a walk nothing exciting at all,
You wouldn't of got nowt done if you had took your phone with ya :rofl:

All I've done today is go for a walk with the kids and Mrs then me and jai been and got his cooking ingredients for Tuesday bakewell tart caught the rat from the back garden under the decking with a piece of French stick sat around and just took the dog for a walk nothing exciting at all,
You wouldn't of got nowt done if you had took your phone with ya :rofl:
Just make sure he takes the correct ingredient's for the Bakewell tart, or it'll be a rat tart!

I've disposed of the rat, thought I might catch him on mars bar like the one that got into the cosworth and chewed the passenger seat years ago in my unit, but no he turned his nose up at it French stick got the little bugger, they come for the bird seed

Thats just wrong!.

Tell me about it the wife is sat huffing at me on the phone now!.

Last edited:
Back