Caravelle or transporter or other?

Cheesecake

Hi all,
We are tentatively looking at a VW of some sort, I’ve tried looking but it appears every one is slightly or massively different with modifications etc so I’m struggling to pin point what model I should concentrate on.
Can you help point me in the right direction if it exists!?
i want:
Two seats at he front that swivel I to the cab area.
Two or three seats in the cab area with the option of a table (so that when the front seats have swivelled the front and middle seats are sitting around a table)
Three seats at the rear that are removeable of can be lied down flat.
Does it exist?
Thanks.

Sounds like a Caravelle to me, although whilst the rear bench can be folded, laid flat to make a sort of bed, it's a proper handful to remove.

Two Captains seats in the front makes for the most comfortable travelling, ease of swivelling and access to the back without getting out of the van.
If you are thinking of removing a rear 3 seat bench you might want to look into the weight / technique required, a double seat it heavy enough, a triple is ridiculous.

Thanks, so the rear three seat can be laid flat easy enough though? Just he removing being the problem?

Not flat into the floor like a Zafira, but reclined fully flat, or the backrest folded fully forward to make a flat shelf.

Removing is a bit of an arse because you have to take the middle row out first to be able to slide it all the way forward to come out of the side doors. Plus it weighs a ton.

Back