Hello from Sussex looking to buy but could do with some advice please!

Curiouscamper

We are looking to buy our first transporter and we would welcome some advice. We have been looking at a new 2022 Startline T28 with Business pack, Front/rear parking sensors with rear camera and Cruise control. The new conversion is advertised as Gas tested, with Night heater, Air conditioning, Entertainment system with bluetooth telephone connectivity and Apps connect, Wireless charging, Front swivel captains seats, Gas Compartment with vent, 230V Hook Up, 230V Sockets, Skyline roof, Solar panel, Opening Balcony window and side windows USB Points, Reading Lights, Sink unit, Refrigerator, Gas Hob, Microwave, Sliding table rail system and Water Storage.

We had been looking at Highlines previously this one seems to have everything. Is there anything we need to consider about it being a Startline and are there any specific questions you would ask the company about the conversion and the models of the goods included? The company seem reputable from online reviews and trust pilot etc. Thanks in advance for your any advice and help you're able to offer.

Hi Pete,

They're called Crowther Campers, trading name is Crowther Lodge Motor Company and they're based in the North East.

Thanks in advance.

Jo

Hi Pete,

They're called Crowther Campers, trading name is Crowther Lodge Motor Company and they're based in the North East.

Thanks in advance.

Jo
Hello my camper is from Crowther campers purchased Feb 2020.
Love the van had no issues with it had 22k miles when purchased now got 45k miles.used daily and every 2nd weekend for camping Jan to November.tend to take December off.

IMG20220401143745.jpg

IMG20211030131551~2.jpg

IMG20200519143225.jpg

I thought that was normally described as scenic canvas but makes sense now. I was thinking it referred to the van windows.

I searched online and this converter was the only think that came back :)

Are you going for it? Sounds like a good spec all round

IMO, spend some time doing your research, don’t go over budget and don’t restrict yourself geographically as prices may well be better away from the South East.

Back