Can't log in with Firefox

Dieseldonkey

150 DSG Shuttle Conversion
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Been having a problem for sometime logging in to the forum using Firefox browser on Android. Even when you accept the cookies at the foot of the page, this message comes up. Cookie settings are set to 'enable' on the browser. It used to be intermittent issue before the forum had its refresh. Now its permanent. Having to use another another browser to log in. Any ideas on a fix.

Screenshot_20200416-085031_Firefox.jpg

Cant say i have seen any issues and nobody else has reported anything

I have just installed firefox on my pc and ios device and both are working fine, my thoughts would be to check the app is up to date (not sure how that works on android ? remove/reinstall ?) and clear all cookies if possible
Try a different browser on the same device and see how that goes ?

I'm not normally a Firefox user however have just installed it on my phone (android 10) to give another data point to help figure out the cause of the issue. Its working fine for me using the current version thats in the google play store. (68.7.0).

I would suggest you confirm you have the latest version installed by checking for updates in the googe play store. if its up to date, clear the cache for the firefox app in your phone, (its probably best you google your phone model and clear app cache, as it does differ between android versions etc, alternatively, uninstall firefox, then reinstall..which will achieve the same thing)

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on!

Thanks Chaps. No issue logging in using Google Chrome. Have had to uninstall and reinstall Firefox now on the phone and it seems to have resolved the issue.

It did it once for me recently after the upgrade, phone restart needed. Alright since then.

Back