Can a MAN TGE 4x4 join in?

@Spazpecker I see you are just down the road from Atlas Sport Homes, do you have any knowledge of them? PM me if necessary.
My previous T5 Selfbuild was bought by a couple in Bath, I've been in contact with them recently they're just returning from the South of France in it. That one was a LWB factory high roof 180bhp, again in Reflex Silver. It might be considered by some folks to be a boring colour but it doesn't show the dirt like some and certainly reflects the sun's rays when in weather like we have been having.

@Spazpecker I see you are just down the road from Atlas Sport Homes, do you have any knowledge of them? PM me if necessary.
My previous T5 Selfbuild was bought by a couple in Bath, I've been in contact with them recently they're just returning from the South of France in it. That one was a LWB factory high roof 180bhp, again in Reflex Silver. It might be considered by some folks to be a boring colour but it doesn't show the dirt like some and certainly reflects the sun's rays when in weather like we have been having.
I've never heard of them if I'm honest. I'm looking at the modular system from cargoclips

Both companies are listed on Companies House with different directors. Not always an indicator of discreet businesses, but I think so in this case

Big old 20L calorifier turned up today. Just need to sort an internal task out and get some furniture to mount it on

20220928_193541.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Back