Campsites open this weekend - who’s going where ?

Pete C

T30 102bhp camper
VIP Member
T6 Legend
We are off to C&MC site at Longleat from Mon to Wed this coming week. No particular reason for choosing that one other than a massive desire to go somewhere (anywhere ?) and it had spaces.

Anyone got anything planned in the next few weeks ?

Pete

P.S. Going to the T6 forum meet at Brook Meadow in a few weeks too :D

Teversal, Notts next weekend. No chance of leave so weekends only for a couple of months.

First trip not on a driveway!

Like you, no particular reason, but was available and within a couple of hours drive.

Off to a CCC cert site near stokenchurch on 10th for a few nights to test out the setup before we head to the forum meet on the 18th then directly off on a 3 week tour of England. So close now!!

We are off to Bideford in north Devon tomorrow morning. Kids are very excited as it will be our first stay in new our caravan since buying it during lockdown. I’m shocked at how full the van is considering we aren’t in the tent but that’s another story!

Robin Hoods bay on Sunday, will be only our second night in the van after buying in December. It’s been a long wait!
What site are you booked in to? Be interested in a review.

@CAB Don’t know which one, the other half has booked it, purely based on google reviews I think!
I’ll let you know next week.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Away on the 10th for a week to Hayfield CCC
With no facilities open but I'm sure we're cope

Off in the morning to Devizes, Charmouth and Slapton sands on two week tour. All c&cc sites that we wouldn't normally book but needed to get something booked when rumour of the 4th opening date started a few weeks back. Just hope it stays dry for most of it.

Back