Campingaz 970 Party Grill Compatible?

DubbedOut

Hello, I have a Campingaz 400 cv party grill stove which we use a lot. It takes the CV470 which are quite cheap to buy.

However, I also have a Campingaz 970 gas canister which is full and no where to use it. Is there any way to hook this up to my grill to use up the gas?

I wondered about something like this: Campingaz R907 / R904 Gas Hose and Regulator Kit | Leisure Outlet but I can't see how the other end would connect to the grill.

This is the solution I am looking for but I think that's a slightly different model of grill (doesn't have CV in the name):
27144[1].jpg

Thanks!

I would say you can't run a version designed for a CV470 cartridge (the 'CV' model) using a 907 cylinder because the burner is different to the model you show in the photo. Have a look at the exploded diagrams I have linked below. This would suggest that there is perhaps some difference between the cartridge and cylinder's delivery of gas (pressure perhaps?). If in doubt, I would avoid attempting any modification and perhaps sell the 907 cylinder which will have a fair bit of value.

file:///C:/Users/martin.parry/Downloads/PARTY%20GRILL%20PG%20400-600%20ONTO%20CYLINDER.pdf

file:///C:/Users/martin.parry/Downloads/PARTY%20GRILL%20PG%20400%20CV.pdf

Back