Camping loo...

It’s an evodesign box. That DVS in Guildford modified to my requirement during my conversion
What are dimensions of the box? I've had a look on the Evodesign site and there are 4 different Buddy Boxes available.

Heard this on another forum, but not tried it:-

Bucket, plastic bag with no holes, cat litter.
Dead right, keep it simple.
Our bucket has many uses and if it has other things stored inside it effectively it doesn’t take up any space. The last thing I need in a SWB camper is another ‘box’ to play Rubiks cube with.

It needs a ‘This Way Up’ sticker. Otherwise eventually somebody unfamiliar with the beast will roll it 90 deg to make space.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Was wondering if anyone was able to help.... the Thetford 365 toilet that I purchased had the Water fill cap missing on the Flush tank, called Amazon to request a replacement and was told that the only available product was now over £139 plus delivery, this is £40 more than I paid for it! As you can imagine was not happy with that, ended up getting a £35 discount on the one that I had. So..... does anyone know where I can get a replacement cap? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Was wondering if anyone was able to help.... the Thetford 365 toilet that I purchased had the Water fill cap missing on the Flush tank, called Amazon to request a replacement and was told that the only available product was now over £139 plus delivery, this is £40 more than I paid for it! As you can imagine was not happy with that, ended up getting a £35 discount on the one that I had. So..... does anyone know where I can get a replacement cap? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Perhaps this on eBay would be ok you might need to check the size though Thetford Replacement Water Fill Cap for PORTA Potti Toilets in White.
Or 12901- Thetford 365 Potti Water Tank Cap [Thetford Portable Toilet Spare Parts]

We bought a bivvy loo.... bloody brilliant.. folds down into a thin package... comes with magic powder and compostble liners... currently working out at £5.00 a poo after first trip wild camping. Worth every penny..

We bought a bivvy loo.... bloody brilliant.. folds down into a thin package... comes with magic powder and compostble liners... currently working out at £5.00 a poo after first trip wild camping. Worth every penny..
If you‘re happy to pay a fiver a go I’ll be hiring my shower tent out next time I’m on a campsite.

That bivvy loo looks brilliant, just the sort of emergency thing I've been looking for

We modified this .made the top removable (lift off) fitted a bottom and packing piece to lift the toilet up to be level with the top rim and fitted a tambour door to be able to pull out the handle for the toilet base

View attachment 79018

View attachment 79019

View attachment 79020

View attachment 79021

View attachment 79022

View attachment 79023

View attachment 79024

View attachment 79025

View attachment 79026

View attachment 79027
Hi this looks like a cracking idea with the base cube being very reasonably priced. can you tell me where you came by the seat cushion that looks like a perfect fit and what did you use to make the sliding door? or can evo designs do this for me?
thanks

As I said in my post DVS done the work on the evodesign box and they also did the cushion for me . Why not give Darrell a call at dub van style in Guildford. Pretty sure he would be able to supply one to your spec. Failing that I think you can buy the tambour door and track from evo but you will also need the edge trim .note that the original evodesign is a complete lift off box without a bottom. My one has a base fitted by DVS and the original top lifts off instead of being fixed.

Back