Only used once still has cellophane on it and box thetford portaloo. £65

Located Cambs

20230415_153130.jpg

20230415_153142.jpg

20230415_153209.jpg

20230415_155658.jpg

20230415_155709.jpg

20230415_160104.jpg

For anyone looking for a fridge, the seller has a great fridge here! Yes it isn't the typical Dometic but I personally don't feel the small front access fridges are worth the money!

It runs off mains, so you can pre cool prior to leaving, which is where most of the energy is consumed. It runs off 12v too, so you can plug into the van as you go. Then at the campsite you can power from gas, which is very economical and runs silently.

The major plus, is the top access. You can fit full 2ltr bottles in there, standing up, it holds loads of food/drinks and as it is top loader, the cold air doesn't 'pour out' like a front entry does, meaning it has to cool the air again.

You can buy a new hose and regulator cheaply from Go Outdoors or a caravan seller.

Then, you can use the top as a food prep area. They are huge, so can hold food for a family camping. I just used mine over the weekend at Arisaig in West Scotland.

This one is a bargain, they are £300+ new!

I’m interesting in the fridge (especially after @DaveCrampton marketing ;)). I guess delivery isn’t included? I don’t suppose you are travelling to west Herts any time soon?

For anyone looking for a fridge, the seller has a great fridge here! Yes it isn't the typical Dometic but I personally don't feel the small front access fridges are worth the money!

It runs off mains, so you can pre cool prior to leaving, which is where most of the energy is consumed. It runs off 12v too, so you can plug into the van as you go. Then at the campsite you can power from gas, which is very economical and runs silently.

The major plus, is the top access. You can fit full 2ltr bottles in there, standing up, it holds loads of food/drinks and as it is top loader, the cold air doesn't 'pour out' like a front entry does, meaning it has to cool the air again.

You can buy a new hose and regulator cheaply from Go Outdoors or a caravan seller.

Then, you can use the top as a food prep area. They are huge, so can hold food for a family camping. I just used mine over the weekend at Arisaig in West Scotland.

This one is a bargain, they are £300+ new!
thanks for you input, yes its a bargain may keep it for a beer fridge for our motorhome garage.

Back