Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
Camper Jam 2021 - July 2nd - 4th, 2021

time to start getting the diary in order for next year . . .

with the VW Gods willing all these events will go ahead.

most of us will have tickets that will roll over . . . .

1601041773034.png

Is Camper Jam for you?
Camper Jam is not for you if...
  • You like playing music loudly into the early hours of the morning
  • You cannot respect other people or their property
  • You like swearing and dishing out abuse to others
  • You like to spoil a great friendly atmosphere
Camper Jam will not tolerate unacceptable behaviour that does not fit in with the great, safe and friendly vibe this show achieves and generates. Anyone found disrespecting our visitors, our event and our simple rules will be asked to leave the event for the benefit and safety of others.
Camper Jam is for you if...
  • You have a passion for VW Buses and the VW Community
  • You enjoy a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
  • You want an event the whole family feel safe at and enjoy
  • You love to dance and party but want a peaceful nights sleep too
  • You respect other people and their belongings
  • You want an event that listens and acts on your suggestions

When?

Dates: 2nd - 4th July 2021
Opening Times:

Friday
: 12pm - 10pm (Weekend Campers Only)
Saturday: 9am - 11pm (Last Entry 6pm)
Sunday: 9am - 5pm (Last Entry 3pm)
Where?
Weston Park, Shropshire, TF11 8LE.
Day Visitors
We are open to day visitors on Saturday & Sunday. Friday is for Weekend Campers only.
You can often save money by purchasing day tickets in advance but you can buy day tickets at the gate.
Day Parking will be in a designate area at the entrance to the show and must be vacated at the end of the day.
Weekend Camping
Campsite Rules

We try not to have too many rules but please pay attention to the following for the safety and comfort of all guests, anyone found in breach of these rules may be asked to leave.
  • Private generators are not allowed.
  • No fires or fire pits of any kind.
  • No fireworks or Chinese lanterns.
  • Barbecues must be raised off the ground while in operation, and must not be taken inside camping units, tent or caravans due to fire and carbon monoxide risks. Smoke must not inconvenience other campers
  • Caravans and motorhomes are brought onsite at the owner's discretion
  • You can bring your own alcohol, but please no glass bottles.
  • No motorised leisure scooters / bikes / skateboards.
    Electric mobility scooters are permitted.
  • It is not permitted to camp on either Thursday or Sunday night.
Dogs
Whilst dogs are allowed at Camper Jam as part of the family we do have some rules to follow.
Dogs must be kept on a lead and accompanied by an owner at all times.
Dogs are not permitted in the marquees after 8pm.
Any mess made by your pet must be cleaned up by you.
If these rules are not followed then you will be asked to leave and be barred from all future events.
BBQs
Fitted gas stoves inside vans can be used as well as gas stoves and gas BBQs raised onto tables or stands.
Any cooking below table height is not allowed.
Please do not take a barbecue inside a camper van, tent, or similar; in addition to the fire risk a barbecue gives off carbon-monoxide which can be fatal if inhaled.
Security
We have a 24 hour security team on site should you need them please call: 01244 663410
First Aid
We have a 24 hour medical team on site should you need them located close to the main entertainment area.
You can contact them on: 01244 663405
“Please note that there is a noise curfew on all campsites (Family Camping aside) of Midnight. Our Family Camping area has an earlier curfew (for obvious reasons) of 10.00pm. After this time, ALL music and engines must be switched off completely. Anyone found breaching this will be asked to leave the grounds by security.”
Weekend Camping is pre-book only will not be available at the gate.
In all of our camping areas you will find plentiful toilet and water point facilities for you to use throughout the weekend. Elsan points are also onsite for chemical toilet disposal.
There are limited shower facilities on site due to limited water pressure on site at Weston Park.
We hunt for the best and brightest food trucks, snack stalls, bars and drink merchants the country has to offer to come to Camper Jam so that we cater to every taste and desire you might have while you're enjoying the show. However, you are allowed to bring as much or as little food with you as you like: We won't take it away from you (unless you offer us some...). You can also pick up fresh produce from the Weston Park Granary Shop.
At Camper Jam, we welcome campers all shapes and sizes. You can bring your camper van (with or without an awning), trailer unit, or even a tent in the boot of your car: If you can sleep in it, bring it with you. Caravans and motorhomes are allowed too, but must be booked in to either of the 'Home is where you park it' areas.
If you are arriving outside of the opening hours above, please arrange alternative camping as you will not be allowed to enter outside of the set gate opening hours for safety reasons. It is not permitted to camp on either Thursday or Sunday night.
To camp at Camper Jam you will need a vehicle pass for your chosen camping area. The options are:
‘Home is where you park it’ Camping
We’ll show you a big field, you park in it where you like… it's as simple as that! If you have a large awning, van and trailer, or want to save spaces for your friends to camp alongside you, then this is the camping area you need to book.
Large groups should arrive at the same time to guarantee you all camp together.
'Family home is where you park it’ Camping
This will be positioned away from the evening entertainment area and is intended for families with young children who have a large awning, need a big area, have a van and trailer, or want to save spaces for your friends to camp alongside. There is an earlier noise curfew in this area of 10pm; after this time all music and engines must be switched off completely.
Large groups should arrive at the same time to guarantee you all camp together.
Disabled Camping
This will be positioned alongside the main road through the event, allowing the easiest access to all facilities. Please have your blue badge on display.
VW Club Camping
A designated area will be for club camping, meaning you can be close to your mates. If your club is coming en-masse to the show, and you wish to reserve an area, this needs to be done prior to the show.

“If you have any requests (we are open to suggestions) or want to book in a new club not currently listed, please get in touch with us on 01244 881895 or email: tickets@camperjam.com.”

I have booked in advance but my tickets have not arrived?
Tickets will be sent out 4 weeks prior to the event - if you have not received them 2 weeks before the event please check your tracking number, contact us on 01244 881 895 or email: tickets@camperjam.com. We are not able to deal with queries at the gate.
How do I get my vehicle into the 'For Sale' area?
The vehicle sales area is open on Saturday and Sunday, please go to the information point for all of the details.
Postage and booking fees
Postage
We charge £5.77 for your order to be shipped out using an insured delivery service.
Booking Fees
Our ticketing agent Ticket Shed charges a booking fee of (at the time of writing) 4%.
Future Dates
2-4th July 2021
1-3rd July 2022
7-9th July 2023

Just signed up for this because it sounds perfect for our kid's(and the mrs likes the killers).

Wow, sounds good. We (the new campervan family) would love to attend something like this. Only 1hr away from us. VW god willing.

@JOG you up for this COVID willing?
I have to negotiate with SWMBO who has started at “No!”...something about “that’s miles away” and “last weekend before school breaks up”! I don’t think my “No probs, I’ll take the boys up!” response landed well! I think we should and if it’s pants we can crash at yours!!!

I have to negotiate with SWMBO who has started at “No!”...something about “that’s miles away” and “last weekend before school breaks up”! I don’t think my “No probs, I’ll take the boys up!” response landed well! I think we should and if it’s pants we can crash at yours!!!
I have been SWMBO’d! She has put her foot down with a heavy hand! Something about “last week at school....tired children....off to Cornwall the following weekend...” I know when I’m beaten!

Just remembered we didn’t book tickets last year so going to try new buy some now, who’s still going?

do we have a forum area?

Just remembered we didn’t book tickets last year so going to try new buy some now, who’s still going?

do we have a forum area?
Oh ...just checked we booked day tickets for this....and Busfest......can it get any better :mexican wave:

email update today:

1614105935488.png

Hey Everyone,
We’ve been receiving a lot of enquiries since the latest announcement from the government on re-opening. It’s great to see so much excitement and positivity again and so here’s an update.
The government has informed us that large scale events will be able to resume at the earliest from the 21st of June (3 weeks before Camper Jam) after a scientific events research programme has taken place during April and May. The aim is to remove all legal limits on social contact and for things to be as normal as possible.
The programme will be looking into many aspects of events and our team will be following the progress of this closely but will avoid speculation at the moment. We will update you as soon as we can when we have more information.
In the meantime tickets are on sale, traders are booking and entertainment is on our website. Club Camping is almost sold out so if you have members of your club who have not yet booked, please let them know.
We’ll soon be announcing some fun competitions for you to start working on in the meantime and activities to keep the family busy this Easter.
Please rest assured that Camper Jam will only go ahead if it is safe to do so and most importantly in a way that will be fun for all of the family.
We understand that some of you may not, for personal reasons, wish to attend this year and so we are giving you the option of transferring your tickets to 2022. You can do so by completing the form at www.camperjam.com/reschedule before the end of May when orders start being prepared for dispatch.
In the unfortunate event that Camper Jam has to be postponed once again, all ticket holders for this year will be offered to transfer to the future date or have the option of a refund.
We really hope this is not the case but we are prepared for all eventualities.
Things are looking really positive at the moment and we can't wait to see you all again at Weston Park.
The Camper Jam Crew

1614105948319.png

Hi guys, thinking of popping along either saturday or sunday. Is there plenty of things to keep the kids entertained? Never been to an event like this before so not sure what to expect. Cheers

Hi guys, thinking of popping along either saturday or sunday. Is there plenty of things to keep the kids entertained? Never been to an event like this before so not sure what to expect. Cheers
Hey Carpy, yes plenty to keep kids entertained and really family friendly. :thumbsup:

Reactions: JOG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back