Camper Jam - 5th - 7th, July 2019 Weston Park, Shropshire

I should be there about 3.

Someone do me a favour and keep a look out for me. I’m the one shouting at his wife for not knowing where to park while driving round looking gormless.

0D08FB46-ADED-4C98-9CED-A4DBB8C837F6.jpeg

Was a fab weekend, thanks to newbie corner. Rich , John, and another bamboo green van.
Even thanks to another pain in the.... newbie that wasnt part of the forum.
That entertainment of them drinking heavy and having domestics at 8:30am.
But great to meet with the group. Looking forward to busfest and camper calling.

Was a fab weekend, thanks to newbie corner. Rich , John, and another bamboo green van.
But great to meet with the group. Looking forward to busfest and camper calling.
That’ll be me then ha ha

Nice to meet you all. It was quite funny that they’d decided to pitch there. Starting on the JD & coke and Peroni at 9am certainly spelt disaster! @Fish had a chat with them after you’d gone although they were still not at all bothered that they’d split up a club group! Bloody T5 owners...! ;)

Nice to meet you all. It was quite funny that they’d decided to pitch there. Starting on the JD & coke and Peroni at 9am certainly spelt disaster! @Fish had a chat with them after you’d gone although they were still not at all bothered that they’d split up a club group! Bloody T5 owners...! ;)
Yes, it was a good first time meet in “newbie corner”
Looking forward to more of the same in the future.
Thanks to @Fish & @Peatey for the introductions

It was great to put names to faces and meet new members and a great weekend was had by all.
One of the highlights was watching the full moon over @Mick ' s van as it gradually disappeared and then reappeared :D, very reminiscent of the northern lights. It was a sight to behold.:whistle: but not for younger members

Roll on busfest:thumbsup:

“One of the highlights was watching the full moon over @Mick ' s van as it gradually disappeared and then reappeared :D, very reminiscent of the northern lights. It was a sight to behold.:whistle: but not for younger members” - should have been censored !!!

Back