Camper Jam - 5th - 7th, July 2019 Weston Park, Shropshire

If anybody wants a set of standard Cali T6 springs, unused, will swap for a bag of chips and a 4 pack of IPA

They will be at CJ if anybody wants them

Hello all

Will be attending the Saturday with my daughters.
Can I join the whatsapp group please? Will be good to meet a few people ...

cheers
Darren

If anybody wants a set of standard Cali T6 springs, unused, will swap for a bag of chips and a 4 pack of IPA

Kind offer.

Opens up for other to request help or delivery

I’ll take them off your hands if that’s ok? Am I right in saying they’re lower than the standard springs?

I’ll take them off your hands if that’s ok? Am I right in saying they’re lower than the standard springs?
These are standard California springs front and rear. I’m not sure if they are lower?
two grey and a green band fronts and two grey stripes on the rears if that helps?

Won’t be camping this year but have tickets for Sunday. Will try and pop over and see you all if I can find the club pitch.

Grant

So just a general question, what’s people’s estimated time of getting there.
Was sort of hoping that there is a flag flying for the group area, and tbh, the only van that I think I will see that will stand out for me is @Fish ’s van :thumbsup:
Any idea of how many from the forum is in club camping?

Was sort of hoping that there is a flag flying for the group area, and tbh, the only van that I think I will see that will stand out for me is @Fish ’s van :thumbsup:
I think @Fish said there were 19?

I’m looking at getting there around 1ish

These are standard California springs front and rear. I’m not sure if they are lower?
two grey and a green band fronts and two grey stripes on the rears if that helps?
Hi. I’ve just checked my springs and they are the same. :(

Is it ok if I pass on your generous offer?

Travelling 2hrs from Derbyshire after picking the young 'un up from school.
Should be there late teatime, Friday traffic on the A38 permitting.

Can you leave a space for me?

Ready to roll!
IMG_1313.jpg IMG_5714.jpg

I can even see my (neighbours) house from here!

IMG_7627.jpg

Hopefully get to pop over to the club site over the weekend to introduce myself.

Anyone else staying in the family field?

See you there!

There will be a flag or two.. look out for forum names on 'cookie' flags. @Peatey for instance. Once I arrive, name late afternoon(YO's PE day) I will put up the big flag for remainder of weekend to officially establish our group.

:waving:Won’t be there till late Saturday morning- babysitting duties! but I’ve got my spot reserved.
BTW @Fish theres an impostor out there - check out thelatebay.com
:eek:

Back