Camper conversion companies, south coast

roland-online

Hi all

Am new to the forum here, but lurking a while over on some of the "other" forums :)

I've looking to fit solar charging to my Caravelle which has an existing split charge leisure system, running fridge and lights.

Have read the What Solar Panel & Controller? thread which is a great read, and really informative.

Can anyone recommend someone located in Sussex (or south east) who could supply and fit a decent quality system?

I've done all the Googling but recommendations (or places to avoid) would be really helpful.

Many thanks

Thanks for the responses.

@Loz had a reasonable quote from Roger, but unfortunately no longer fits, he's supply only - looks like good gear though.

@widu13 thanks, know of AMC already, not seen their solar work, will check out the others.

Happy to use google, but was hoping for some first-hand experiences, might just have to go on quoted price and vibe :thumbsup:

Cheers

Just checked and Sunstore quoted £431 for a 150W panel with Victron and £360 (day rate) for fitting. If less than a day, labour would be less (£60 ph). The external work looks tidy enough but I thought it was a touch expensive?

Camper 1.jpg Camper 2.jpg Camper 3.JPG

@widu13 thanks, actually doesn't seem so bad :unsure: AMC quoted £747 for a 120W panel fitted, PLUS £55 for an MTTP controller, that's much higher than I'd be wiling to pay.

Hi
I'm fairly new to the camper world, but have a 2016 T28 S Line and need a few things doing, that I can't do myself. Can anyone recommend a 'go to' company/person for the following:
Supply and fit a diesel heater
Remap engine to 140 ish
Retro fit cruise control
I live in Hampshire
Thank you
Si

I've bought CAK tanks;
Waste: 21L step tank CAK T5 T6 205 SKIRT TANK WASTE KIT
Fresh: 38L (by spare wheel) VW T5 T6 203 FRESH TANK + FITTING KIT BLACK FILLER MOTORHOME CONVERSION

I have also bought defrost element for the fresh water AUTOMATIC DE-FROST ELEMENT + STATS
And CBE dual level gauge for fresh and waste.
Will insulate the tanks before fitting...

BUT...I'm going to really struggle to fit them; access not easy on my drive, and I'm OK on this project to involve people for the bits that I need help on.
Anyone here got a recommendation for someone to help fit?
I'm based near Goodwood, but happy to travel.

Does anyone know a decent company to do a conversion on my LWB ?

I asked Bognor Motors when I had my windows done but they don’t really do conversions.

Anyone know anyone in sussex area who are trustworthy and won’t cost a fortune for a conversion?

Cheers

Matt who owns it doesn’t advertise conversion because they have a continuous flow of their own and customer vans in.

Certainly worth a chat, they did a lovely job on my old van.

There is also Transporter in Henfield.

Matt who owns it doesn’t advertise conversion because they have a continuous flow of their own and customer vans in.

Certainly worth a chat, they did a lovely job on my old van.

There is also Transporter in Henfield.
I did ask Simon when I picked my van up but he said they don’t really do conversions :-(

CMC, but by restricting your area to a relatively small patch, you will severely limit your options & rule out some of the best converters in the country. Broaden your horizons.

Back