Calling all owners with Electric Tailgate.

Deaky

Life’s too short to drink shite beer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I'm just trying to piece together the last part of my retrofit. The parking sensors..... They are connected now but don't seem to be communicating with the tailgate module.

I'd be eternally grateful if anybody with factory fitted electric tailgate and access to VCDS could provide me with the following coding and adaptation maps

09 Cent. Elect.
10 Park/Steer Assist
6D Trunk Elect.

Sorry buddy, dont have vcds, however if anyone is local to nuneaton and wants to plug in, im sure we could sort something socially distanced.

Sorry buddy, dont have vcds, however if anyone is local to nuneaton and wants to plug in, im sure we could sort something socially distanced.
That would be awesome @Jay my sister lives in Market Bosworth so not a million miles from Nunny :thumbsup: No rush, I can wait till this corona crap is over:confused:

Barn doors and no, 6D Trunk Elect.... so can't help there.

But if theres anything else........

That would be awesome @Jay my sister lives in Market Bosworth so not a million miles from Nunny :thumbsup: No rush, I can wait till this corona crap is over:confused:

Im about 10 min away, on that side of town. Just give me a shout when your ready.

I can't see the coding of electric tailgate.
Any chance for full autoscan in txt format?

EDIT: Or closer pictures?

Reactions: mmi
We’ve sent what’s been asked for by @Deaky. If you click on the pics you can zoom. Or DM me your mobile and I’ll WhatsApp them

We’ve sent what’s been asked for by @Deaky. If you click on the pics you can zoom. Or DM me your mobile and I’ll WhatsApp them

Thanks for those mate, but I can’t read them either, not even with zooming in. Would it be possible to do an auto scan and post the results as a text file, also the adaptation map will create a cvs text file. You could email them to rich at Deaky dot co dot uk if thats easier :thumbsup:

Silly question here....
If there is a button on your key fob and switch on the tailgate, does it mean that it may have prep for electric/remote tailgate?

Silly question here....
If there is a button on your key fob and switch on the tailgate, does it mean that it may have prep for electric/remote tailgate?
Unfortunately not. I had both and that was not much help although some savings on the overall retrofit cost.

Reactions: mmi
Silly question here....
There is no such thing as tailgate prep. What is the tailgate switch like?

Ah ok, that’s just for letting yourself out if your locked in the boot :thumbsup:

Back