I will attend this meet

• Yes

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Hope too...

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
So anyone coming up from Sussex way? We are leaving BR at 6:00 am aiming to get to caffeine at 08:30 - Opens at 9 doesn't it?

CC1.
Don't forget that 22nd Feb, is just an informal meet.. all are welcome..it is going to be the staging ground for June's Club meet.
Other clubs and vehicles will be there for all to view and chat with their owners.
Going to be a great day with new and old members.
:thumbsup:

We have just got our conversion done and have yet to camp anywhere but we’re thinking about going to the NEC for the show on the Saturday but the wife said about camping up there so wondered whether we could camp on the Friday head to C+M till lunch then head to the show. So I guess the question is would you guys mind a newbie joining you for the Friday night?

It’s all in early planning at the moment especially as need to be back for my sister birthday Saturday nigh in Luton.

We have just got our conversion done and have yet to camp anywhere but we’re thinking about going to the NEC for the show on the Saturday but the wife said about camping up there so wondered whether we could camp on the Friday head to C+M till lunch then head to the show. So I guess the question is would you guys mind a newbie joining you for the Friday night?

It’s all in early planning at the moment especially as need to be back for my sister birthday Saturday nigh in Luton.
You and others are always welcome to the forum camps regardless of experience or equipment.. @Eli1264 has more details on Friday.
I would look at distances from C&M to NEC and realistic traffic times frames.

Cheers. Looks about 30mins to NEC on google maps but realistic time might be another matter. The kids are more the concern as they will need to be camping outside (and not conducive to fun!)

@cgtmiles just as an FYI option in case you need it, I stayed at Somers wood campsite when I went to the bike show at the NEC. Rode to the NEC from the site, it's really close. Only one mad bit of road so not recommended cycling with kids but a handy place for the NEC nonetheless.

@cgtmiles just as an FYI option in case you need it, I stayed at Somers wood campsite when I went to the bike show at the NEC. Rode to the NEC from the site, it's really close. Only one mad bit of road so not recommended cycling with kids but a handy place for the NEC nonetheless.
Thanks for the info but I think the plans are all changed and we will be driving up Saturday morning (or at least that’s today’s plan!)

Ha ha, I think everyone is hanging back to see who makes the first move. Maybe we should start a northern convoy down to fir tree camp site :thumbsup:
Where are you located ? I’m travelling down from Huddersfield on Friday late afternoon and staying Friday but leaving after caffeine & machine sat

Where are you located ? I’m travelling down from Huddersfield on Friday late afternoon and staying Friday but leaving after caffeine & machine sat
Hi, I have since sold my van so we won’t be doing any over night stops for a while :thumbsdown:

So that you are all aware..:D
Forum 'Sticker box' will be available for anyone interesting one..:thumbsup:

I'm in Bristol Friday lunchtime and if the weather is half decent then I'm thinking of camping rather than driving back to Shropshire.
Will see what the weather is doing and if I can find the time on Thursday to pack the Van.

Back