I will attend this meet

• Yes

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Hope too...

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Ok perfect so just pre-buy a parking ticket online?
Anyone else travelling up from Sussex, to convoy. I will be leaving early to get there for 9

Ok perfect so just pre-buy a parking ticket online?
Anyone else travelling up from Sussex, to convoy. I will be leaving early to get there for 9
Can you not pay on arrival? I probably will drive down the night before. Is parking overnight allowed @Fish ?

I will call them tomorrow and recheck details.. but this is not a club day! July is a club day with 20 front of house slots for display, and as mentioned will book additional things for July's club day.

I will call them tomorrow and recheck details.. but this is not a club day! July is a club day with 20 front of house slots for display, and as mentioned will book additional things for July's club day.

OK thanks. Is it just a general meet up day then? No parking at the front on the day? Im in either way.

I’ll be coming up the M5 from Bristol if anyone wants to meet enroute? Aiming to get there for 9am

Ok guys I’m in , and of overnight parking is allowed I will also travel down the night before like @Skyliner33 it will be good to take the now completed bus out :thumbsup:

Anyone going down from north Wales ?
Where are you staying the night before ?

Anyone going down from north Wales ?
Where are you staying the night before ?
I’m planning on coming down from Oswestry way. I’ll need hook up if camping night before as I don’t have a night heater.

More information to follow but while I gather it.
As it stands, due to recent licensing changes these is no overnight parking available at the Cafe.

I am working on options and know that this will now put ppl off their long drives.

More to follow ASAP.

Fish.

More information to follow but while I gather it.
As it stands, due to recent licensing changes these is no overnight parking available at the Cafe.

I am working on options and know that this will now put ppl off their long drives.

More to follow ASAP.

Fish.

Isn't the site you stayed at the Christmas meal place fairly near C&M?

It was suggested tonight, at a mini coffee meet that if enough were to camp over we could organise 'taxi' service to local camp site..?

Thoughts?.

Back