I will attend this meet

• Yes

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Hope too...

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Looks like you had a great day chaps ! I’m still sat at home with the lurgy ! I will get to meet up with you guys at some point I’m sure !

Who was I talking to about re-covering your rear Kombi seats to match Caravelle seats.

Who was I talking to about re-covering your rear Kombi seats to match Caravelle seats.
I couldn’t make it so it wasn’t me but I am interested in getting my front seats cornered to match caravelle leather and alcantara triple seat.

Thank you to all that attended and hoped you all gained something from the day.. I think it is a great venue and alittle for everyone there..
Great to hear that member from afar took the time to make the journey.
Apologise for not being able to make the event, that I have blooming organised, had operation recovery (see image) to sort out, you may have heard we had alittle water problem here..

Screenshot_20200218-132240_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20200222-134619_WhatsApp.jpg

Thank you to all that attended and hoped you all gained something from the day.. I think it is a great venue and alittle for everyone there..
Great to hear that member from afar took the time to make the journey.
Apologise for not being able to make the event, that I have blooming organised, had operation recovery (see image) to sort out, you may have heard we had alittle water problem here..

View attachment 61337

View attachment 61338

nothing a swamper t6 with snorkle and lift kit wouldn't sort out :eek:

Back