Three Counties Showground Welland, Malvern WR13 6SP
Friday, 9 September, 2022 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 11 September, 2022 - 18:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Is club camping fully booked as T6 Forum in club ticket section won't take our steenking pound notes!

Is club camping fully booked as T6 Forum in club ticket section won't take our steenking pound notes!
Did you register on to their site first, they didn't recognise my email from last year, so i started from fresh again and it all went through then :thumbsup:

Cheers Julian will give that a try and failing that will end up sneaking in from family camping under cover of darkness!

Booked on the California Club field, went last year (our first time) and we really enjoyed it. Looking forward to it!

Booked on the California Club field, went last year (our first time) and we really enjoyed it. Looking forward to it!
Make sure you come visit the commoners section and say hi ;)

Keeps coming back as "out of stock" in red writing and can't get past that to enter "t6dubs"... blasfurgin technology!

Dog free camping for us by the looks of it... don't know what I'm going to do with a free dog though?

Hi Dave
I guess we are fully booked! Just had a look and did the same to me. Must be some stealth booking going on as the RSVPs says there's only 15 of us going. Thank god i got in early, you're welcome to pop in for a drink and a catch up.

Pam booked us into "dog free" as it's nearby and convenient for the bogs and disco so best compromise for deaf old farts with small bladders!
Cheers mate!

Pam booked us into "dog free" as it's nearby and convenient for the bogs and disco so best compromise for deaf old farts with small bladders!
Cheers mate!
Lol - we're catching up with you, I definitely feel older and deafer every day :D. Are you going to the Summer Camp at Sibbertoft ? It's not too far away from you and I'm sure you can find a plot near a toilet:think smile bounce:

We've booked a few trips away plus flying up to Glasgow to stop with our youngest lad so fully booked until July at the moment... sounds busy but all done on the cheap.
OT but I keep looking at big wheels, at this rate I'll have to get a job again so I can fritter the money away!

Back