Until: Sunday, 12 September, 2021 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine booked a ticket thinking it was for two people (he didn’t read it properly), he’s subsequently tried to add an additional person (his wife) and Busfest have told him to pay on the day for her.
Said same thing to me pay on the day , will print the email and keep in the van just incase

But reading above -

There is also no facility for any additional persons to enter 'on the day' as we must have a record of everyone on site, so all attendees must be pre-booked before arrival.

I know Busfest have been slow to reply to him, I think he had to email them a few times to get a response.

Me three, here's the thing, we've got a T6 Forum Camping Unit ticket too and instructed to use the brown gate... how did they even know we've got a brown van?
Does this mean I'm going to be hanging with the forum legends or more importantly does it mean I'll be closer to the disco tent, funfair, bogs and food arena, getting positively giddy.

Did anybody else go for the VIP package? Bottle of bubbly chocolate’s fruit and flowers all waiting for us :)

Does anyone know if you can pay on the day for a day visit on Saturday? Or is it tickets only? I find the busfest website very confusing.

Did anybody else go for the VIP package? Bottle of bubbly chocolate’s fruit and flowers all waiting for us :)
Apparently we've got valet parking too... just in case you see what looks like my camper being moved out of club camping, also bubbly chocolate fruit sounds dodgey.
There's a general entrance shown still on the site map so I would have thought day tickets were issued the same as previous years.
Just rechecked and the day visitor entrance is shown bottom left corner on the site map.

Last edited:
me - 5

i was getting worried reading this . .

sent them an email via - bookings@busfest.org

got a reply back 4 mins later saying tickets were sent out today - check your spam folder.

then found them . . . phew !!

1630091362312.png

1630091381943.png

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm the mystery guest but definitely going, just too thick to add my forum name to the RSVP list, yep, fell at the first hurdle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back