BUSFEST 07-09 September 2018 Malvern, Worcestershire

That’s a pity @DaveyB , was looking forward to chatting about propex heater installations and other van things over a few bevvies.
However I hope your lad is successful :thumbsup:

That’s a pity @DaveyB , was looking forward to chatting about propex heater installations and other van things over a few bevvies.
However I hope your lad is successful :thumbsup:
You're only down the road, we can meet up anytime you want to talk around the Propex install.
Thanks, I am not sure if I hope he is or not. If he is, there is a 1K bill to go with it, just to cover the training!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the offer @DaveyB , Ill give you a call and sort something.
You don’t mean that really, you’d rather fund his fun than spend it on the van ;)

Sorry y'all, I am going to have to jib out from attending. GUTTED doesn't even come close!
My lad has an opportunity to make a squad place in his sailing class, but HAS to do a race weekend on these dates. My daughter was already going to that sailing event, so the wife was due to be transporting her boat on the roof of her car. However, both boats, and they have to go on the boat trailer, and the van is the only vehicle with a tow bar.
It's been a hard decision, but got to give the kids every opportunity that presents itself. He'll be too old to access the same possibility next year as the "pathway" squads run out after the age of 15.:cry:

I know you won't miss me, but I hope you all have a great time.

Think I'm most gutted about not seeing the big unveiling of a certain van!
Sorry you won’t be there mate but understand your reasons - hope the kids do you proud!!

Thanks all. There is always next time. @mfwic tell Pippa i’ll bring an extra special bag of marshmallows for making the perfect s’mores.

@DaveyB you handing this thread over to another attending Moderator to edit and update?
It has never been assigned to me specifically, just that I had been doing so. Any mod can do it.
Are you suggesting that because I can no longer attend I can have nothing to do with this thread? That's a tad mean :(.

It has never been assigned to me specifically, just that I had been doing so. Any mod can do it.
Are you suggesting that because I can no longer attend I can have nothing to do with this thread? That's a tad mean :(.

Not at all pal.. just didnt think you'd need the hassle..
But if your ok with it then can you update said list. Please.

@DaveyB
Busfest won’t be the same without you. Although you won’t be there in person, I’m sure we will all be thinking of you whilst sat around the fire.
We’ll all send you WhatsApp pics of the fire pits so you can pretend you’re with us.
In fact, we could have a FaceTime with you on a big screen.;)

Updated list would be cool as well.:thumbsup:

Ok, so bowing to requests here we go:-

@Pete Baker (who is purchasing my ticket)
@Fish
@Davejo
@Pauly
@Ed Webb
@BiTurbo
@Davenjo
@Lord Mfwic
@andythom188
@VDubnewby666
@Gavandi
@Peatey
@Blitz
@Martinf
@toonaroon
@maprice
@Simon Upton (who bought Deaky's ticket from him)

Grand total of 17 on the forum pitch. not bad considering we were given 20 spaces.

Then there are other members attending who are camping but not on forum pitch:-
@Sheap
@Zoe
@paulscryer
It may be possible for you to sneak these guys over onto the forum pitch if there is enough space allocated, but i guess you'll not know till you get there.

@Leeroy33 may be in show and shine, and
@Brennanpj might be going for one day over the weekend.

There is another member whose name feature on the "attending" list on the tab at the top of the page, and this is @Reddevildisco, however there are no posts from them anywhere through the other 8 pages of commentry, so do not know who they are, or if they are actually going or not, or if they are booked in the forum camping area if they are attending.

Hopefully this is definative enough at the moment. I will send out invitations to everyone who is not on the tab "attending" at the top of the page. Hopefully that will also help smarten it up.

Last edited:
Back