Brake Cost Replacement

Lawce

Construction Site Manager
T6 Pro
Any recommendations on disc and pad replacements and costs? Looked on Vw commercial and its £680 for discs and pads to front and rear. Wondered if anyone had used an alternative either high street kind of place or anyone in Cornwall? Thanks

Had a quick search and couldn't find this information so thought I would post it up!

Just had the first major service and was quoted £380 plus VAT from the dealers to replace the front and rear pads. Local indy is doing them for £175 plus VAT.

Cheapest EBC Ultimax pads are around £70-£80 a set (depending on whether you've got big front brakes or not)
I prefer Greenstuff, a little more expensive.
If you have the most basic tool kit there's no reason you can't change pads yourself and save £100

hi mate customvanz have big brake kit @ £400 discs/pads/calipers may be a option if you want bigger brakes and have 17 inch wheels or bigger :thumbsup:

hi mate
customvanz have big brake kit @ £400 discs/pads/calipers
may be a option if you want bigger brakes and have 17 inch wheels or bigger :thumbsup:
Last I heard, they were £500 supply-only or £600 fitted... is your price relatively up to date?

think so on e bay at moment item no 223946427669 probably why over 40 watchers they were £500 I looked myself previously bargain really :thumbsup:

Back