Sold Box of SoLow suspension T32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayjmac

Cherry Bomb
T6 Legend
Right the suspension is off! Haven’t had a chance to clean it up before I went away so just took a picture in the box.

You get exactly what is in the original SoLow picture that I’ll add. You won’t get the top plates, drop links and the bushes you can see in the box. To be honest you won’t need any of that.

it’s in good condition and has prob covered around 1500 miles tops. SoLow’s run lush at max height (Around 100mm from standard) not so lush when you crank it down. A bit of weight in the back is also a good. Please be aware this is the T32 kit and your tyre and wheel sizes will definitely come into play.

£950

870F650E-C0E0-4131-90EE-7D0EAAFE1A90.jpeg

439BE387-0897-42E5-8A3B-81912B440075.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested I’m motivated to get rid of these. Make me a sensible offer. :whistle:

9C242B32-E17F-4D56-9C8C-5A8164A2B464.jpeg

E1AA3A10-CE07-4B2C-A8F0-E011D7B19527.jpeg

E923C567-A45E-4B16-A4B4-5D3507BA7E6E.jpeg

Surprised these havent been snapped up..
They were high priced at first.. but I was testing testing the water. I’ll just keep dropping them until they go. Had a few people interested.

They scare a lot of people as the wheel and tyre choices dramatically fall off a cliff.. they you have the whole wheel and tyre drama all over again!

They’re not even that low when set up near the top. I run mine halfway all round and they’re really comfortable, more so than B14s wound down. I’m on factory 18” tyre sizes and find it a good compromise.

I’d 100% buy them if I wasn’t running them already.

Hi There. How much would you accept realistically. What are the biggest rims I could run with them? Have a T6.1 Kombi

Send me a message and you can make me a offer on them.

you can run what ever size wheel you want.. there is a catch though! Below I’m assuming you have a T32.

20s you’ll have to run a slim tyre You won’t get a load rated tyre on there. Well you will but be prepared to take all arch liners out on the front and still rub on full lock with a 8 wide. Your offset and width will matter.

19s you can just about get a load rated tyre on there but be prepared to have loads of rubbing and arch liner mods on the front. I ran a 245/40 on a 19 and it was fine after a bit of modding. Again offset and width will matter on the front.

18s you can run a load rated tyre on there fine at full height. But agin offset and width will come into play along with tyre choices.

After speaking with another member and checking about sending these out they can be couriered. So £850 collected or that price plus £64 postage direct to your door! Bargain. :think smile bounce:

Bump.

these idiots are killing me on the other for sale platforms!

£800 collected or I’ll meet you to take the pain out of the drive all the way to the south coast.
£864 delivered

why you selling them? i fancy lowering my t32, was gonna keep original steels on because i like them, maybe get them powder coated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back