Sold T6 T32 Original Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamN

VIP Member
Removed from my 2018 T6 T32 at 50k miles. In good condition as seen in the pictures. Only reason for removal is that I fitted coilovers to lower the van.

This is a complete suspension set, excluding the front top mounts/bump stops and rear lower spring seat rubbers, as I re-used these. They're easily obtained if you can't re-use them from your existing suspension though.

I'm after £175. Collection preferred from Chandler's Ford, SO53. I'd consider posting them at cost, I expect this would be £30-40 or so considering the weight.

This will only fit T32 vans.

20230318_162843.jpg

20230318_162850.jpg

20230318_162857.jpg

20230318_162907.jpg

20230318_162917.jpg

What coilovers have you fitted how are you finding them?

B14's. They weren't my first choice, but I got them cheap so can't really complain.

Ride quality is better than stock and it looks considerably better. I do get a little rubbing over big bumps but hopefully I'll be able to cure that with slimmer tyres and some minor arch liner mods.

Great thanks for that im thinking of the b14 komforts this time around i had the b14's on a previous van i was running 265 40 20 tyres with no rubbing

20140315_183729.jpg

Good to hear, that's similar height to mine and I've currently got 275/40/20 tyres and looking to go 265/40/20.

Good to hear, that's similar height to mine and I've currently got 275/40/20 tyres and looking to go 265/40/20.
Let me know if you want to go 265/40. I have 4x Goodyear eagle f1s with 6mm of thread on each. One pair slightly more worn on inside due to camber but it’s minor.

Let me know if you want to go 265/40. I have 4x Goodyear eagle f1s with 6mm of thread on each. One pair slightly more worn on inside due to camber but it’s minor.

Thanks.

I lightly modified the arch and completely stopped the rubbing (much to my surprise) so don't actually need to drop tyre size anymore.

I understand 265/40 are a "better" size as the rolling radius is closer to stock but I'm not sure of any other benefits and assume ride quality would be marginally worse due to less sidewall.

Please can you PM me some pictures and a price anyway? I think I'm due to buy at least a pair in the next few months anyway.

Thanks.

I lightly modified the arch and completely stopped the rubbing (much to my surprise) so don't actually need to drop tyre size anymore.

I understand 265/40 are a "better" size as the rolling radius is closer to stock but I'm not sure of any other benefits and assume ride quality would be marginally worse due to less sidewall.

Please can you PM me some pictures and a price anyway? I think I'm due to buy at least a pair in the next few months anyway.
Hi.

My experience was going from a budget 275/40 to the GY and the difference was noticeable especially road noise. I also found that because these are narrower the ride if anything was improved. You do loose a little protection but I would say it’s marginal.

I will drop some pics over the next couple of days, looking at £250 for 4 or £125 for a pair which will save you a small fortune. No repairs and well looked after.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back