Boot Area Liner For Dogs

Mine arrived today, only just got home from work and unwrapped it but it looks flipping brill.

I asked for the sides to be made a little taller so a 29er wheel will still fit against the side and not get the carpet dirty (I have a 27.5+ hardtail so same size wheel as 29er) also got them to make the bumper flap a bit longer so I could clip it to the sides when the bikes were loaded, but when unwrapping it I found they'd already added the clips into the liner for me and at no extra cost at all for any of this stuff.

I'm working from home tomorrow so will fit my liner and get some pictures :)

Mine arrived today, only just got home from work and unwrapped it but it looks flipping brill.

I asked for the sides to be made a little taller so a 29er wheel will still fit against the side and not get the carpet dirty (I have a 27.5+ hardtail so same size wheel as 29er) also got them to make the bumper flap a bit longer so I could clip it to the sides when the bikes were loaded, but when unwrapping it I found they'd already added the clips into the liner for me and at no extra cost at all for any of this stuff.

I'm working from home tomorrow so will fit my liner and get some pictures :)

Best purchase you've ever made (apart from the van that is!)

Not yet, I got Rhino to send me the bootliner less the Velcro fastening method, I have an idea of how I want to attach the sides to my van so am waiting for those bits to arrive so I can fit them and get some pictures, I can get you pictures of it in there as it is but the sides will be flopping back over onto the floor so won't show you what it's actually like. Pictures as soon as it's all fitted :)

About to pick up a Generation 6 Caravelle and want to start as I mean to go on for the two dogs in the boot if all three rows are in place. Has anyone used one of these in the boot of a Caravelle - and how is it best to secure it in on a Caravelle? A little lost but the quality looks superb so any help much appreciated!

we've got one of these for the car:

and it's been fantastic. pricey but great quality.
that said not sure they do one for the Transporter, though as they're tailor made, might be worth asking them??

we've got one of these for the car:

and it's been fantastic. pricey but great quality.
that said not sure they do one for the Transporter, though as they're tailor made, might be worth asking them??
Fantastic - I had sent them a message yesterday morning as they looked ace, but as you said, all Hatchback models only on the site. Appreciate the recommendation and will chase them for an answer this week- thank you

Fantastic - I had sent them a message yesterday morning as they looked ace, but as you said, all Hatchback models only on the site. Appreciate the recommendation and will chase them for an answer this week- thank you
Phoned them this morning and sadly not something they have in development at the moment real shame as they stand out from an otherwise fairly samey market. Thanks for the recommendation anyway

aaaah yeah a real shame! was thinking earlier, these would be perfect for cyclists not wanting to get their van dirty too (and other outdoorsy people and hobbies) thanks for the update and good luck with the search :thumbsup:

Still using the same Rhino boot-liner from 2018 and it's still going strong. I've had dirty bikes in it twice a week for the past 5 years and it's been superb. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Still using the same Rhino boot-liner from 2018 and it's still going strong. I've had dirty bikes in it twice a week for the past 5 years and it's been superb. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Fantastic recommendation- and so glad as I ordered a rhino cover for ours earlier this week in red, no padding in base but with the mattress on top option.

Same here, had a plethora of dirty bikes, general rubbish for tip runs, house clearance, soil, turf, mud, old bathroom suites and all that and it's still going strong! Whatever vehicle I get next I will be ordering one of these before I do anything else!

Back