Triple rear bench base board?

alex_p

T6 Pro
I’ve got a triple bench in the back of my van and want to stop stuff sliding from the “boot” and under the seat - has anyone seen a board which fixes to the back of the seat base?

If not, I might make one with a hinged section nearest the sliding door, so I can open that and have long things in the van…

Hi,

While I haven't seen a pre-made board, I crafted my own solution for this. I used plywood to create a snug fit against the back of the seat base and attached Velcro strips to hold it in place.

The game-changer was adding a hinged section nearest the sliding door. It's fantastic for accommodating longer items – just latch it closed when not needed.

If you're into a DIY project, this could be your fix. It's practical, customizable, and a satisfying solution to the sliding problem.

Hi,

While I haven't seen a pre-made board, I crafted my own solution for this. I used plywood to create a snug fit against the back of the seat base and attached Velcro strips to hold it in place.

The game-changer was adding a hinged section nearest the sliding door. It's fantastic for accommodating longer items – just latch it closed when not needed.

If you're into a DIY project, this could be your fix. It's practical, customizable, and a satisfying solution to the sliding problem.
Thanks for this - come to the conclusion I’ll have to make one. I’ve got a big cardboard box to make a template from, and will then order some phenolic ply and get the router out…

Back