Boot Area Liner For Dogs

I've just found the same thing myself so interested to know people's opinions on them, only thing is thethey held in by velcro which means when they're not fitted there'll be long strips of velcro stuck to the inside of the van. Reckon I could find another way to attach them, possibly with large press studs, the same way I've seen some windscreen curtains attach.

Rhino’s....??? Got any more info for them - these look perfect for my four......

I’ve got a similar type but mine doesn’t go up the sides, the flap is great for protecting the bumper

I’ve used rhino’s in the past for the disco ( had some custom made to my measurements), Beamer and the jag. I have found them to be a good quality, hard wearing product. Yes the attachment by Velcro strips is disappointing but I found other ways of attaching them. Highly recommended.

I’ve used rhino’s in the past for the disco ( had some custom made to my measurements), Beamer and the jag. I have found them to be a good quality, hard wearing product. Yes the attachment by Velcro strips is disappointing but I found other ways of attaching them. Highly recommended.

Bet the dog don't go in your bus then..

Bought one from them for my Kombi - absolutely ace piece of kit and only £ 110.00! I'm carrying mountain bikes all year round and it's so much better than dropping mud and water all over the back of the van. The company are very good to deal with and you can request different hook / fixing methods and points if you want. Highly recommended

The company are very good to deal with and you can request different hook / fixing methods and points if you want. Highly recommended

Ooohhh I like this bit ^^^^ I am going to get one when I've finished carpeting my van out but don't want hulking lumps of Velcro attached to the sides when it's not in use!

Ooohhh I like this bit ^^^^ I am going to get one when I've finished carpeting my van out but don't want hulking lumps of Velcro attached to the sides when it's not in use!

I got them to add laces, so I tie it to the headrests. I also got laces for the sides, but I'm actually using magnets to hold it in place! No Velcro at all

When and if you get a chance I don't suppose you'd be an awfully spiffing good egg and post some pictures of it, I'm thinking along the same way but would like to see how far up the sides the liner comes so I can incorporate something into the side panels before I carpet them.

@DaveF do you have any photos Dave? Mines being lined like yours by newwave so don’t want it to get messed up with muddy bikes either.

Cheers Dave, I really like the look of the liner. Think I’ll wait a month or two for my wallet to recover. New van then a week later straight into newwave. Fair to say it’s had a hammering or late

Sorry @DaveF fot another question. I was looking at the rhino website last night and it has options to drop the rear seats. Just wondering if this was something you had on yours.

Sorry @DaveF fot another question. I was looking at the rhino website last night and it has options to drop the rear seats. Just wondering if this was something you had on yours.

I'd give them a call and see what they can do - mine doesn't cover this but I didn't need it. They can basically make anything...!

Back