Big Wave Campers... window leaking, leisure-battery loose..

I can't stop looking at this the bloody makes me angry people put this sort of work out their , I'd be happy to help but your miles away

I'd got to trading standards, how long have you had it done
July. Had to pay for service and cam/belt too. Big Wave told us it had FSH and everything was up to date. It wasn’t. Local garage said the oil filter was in a bad state. Despite Big Wave saying they changed the oil and filter. They refuse to pay. I’ve reported them to Trading Standards. Getting legal advice now. Very stressful

There is a “Review a Business” sub forum here.
Put up a factual non-emotional post there describing what issues you have had.
As you have seen, you will get support from members here for shoddy work, and other people will see it when they Google the company.

Pete

I've just googled big wave bloody hell lots of bad reviews and seems they like a bit of floating battery

There is a “Review a Business” sub forum here.
Put up a factual non-emotional post there describing what issues you have had.
As you have seen, you will get support from members here for shoddy work, and other people will see it when they Google the company.

Pete
Yes I’m going to do that. Thanks Pete

Oh I thought you already had as someone else taking to court recently, get in quick to get your money back before they disappear or change their name, just sound like crooks

Looking at the Trustpilot reviews I’m surprised they are still in business.

I’ve got water coming in via the tailgate. Took it back to Big Wave Campers a month ago, they said it was the high level brake light without even looking properly. They keep say the light is in the post but it never arrives. Ordered one myself today. I still think the water is coming in via the bonding.

1EF6596F-704B-4553-95C1-86FB14041DB1.jpeg

If you get a length of pipe like screen wash tube you can blow down, get some one to spray a soapy water mix on the outside of window whilst you blow down the pipe on the inside going round the window panel and watch for bubbles, shame don't still have it when I worked at rover ( total shit boxes ) we had a ultrasonic thing you put in the car and turned it on ( I don't mean talking smutty about micro processors) then with a sensing wand went round panels looking for sound likes obviously if it found anything it meant water could get in

If you get a length of pipe like screen wash tube you can blow down, get some one to spray a soapy water mix on the outside of window whilst you blow down the pipe on the inside going round the window panel and watch for bubbles, shame don't still have it when I worked at rover ( total shit boxes ) we had a ultrasonic thing you put in the car and turned it on ( I don't mean talking smutty about micro processors) then with a sensing wand went round panels looking for sound likes obviously if it found anything it meant water could get in

Great, thank you I’ll do that.

Does the high level break light on a tailgate just pop out. Using a trim tool? I pressed it in and water drops seep out.

I seem to recall that generally it breaks when removed.

Pete

Back