Bi-LED Projector retrofit to OEM H4 headlamps

Can anyone help me out with a contact number for em tuning? The only one I can see on the FB page doesn't connect

Recently had mine mot`d and no problem (I do have a friendly mot guy though) But mine are professionally made and I think so long as you have them alighned propperly you should not have an issue.

Alan making similar enquiries as you regarding lights, were yours standard H4 and did you use the original light units and got those converted. Do you have any pictures you could post as I am looking for inspiration etc and what looks good etc.
Cheers Dave

There are literally endless posts on here about H4 vs H7 or the new aftermarket headlights with led drl (THQ etc) but very little regarding fitting projectors....it would seem that a decent projector with either LED or Xenon bulbs would be streets ahead in terms of light performance.

Alan making similar enquiries as you regarding lights, were yours standard H4 and did you use the original light units and got those converted. Do you have any pictures you could post as I am looking for inspiration etc and what looks good etc.
Cheers Dave
I bought a set of H7`s from the forum shop had them sent strait to Trups. Another on here has had a set of h4`s converted it just depends on how far you wish to go! I had deadpool etching on the ds2 lenses, demon eyes fitted as side lights so I can change the colour, led drl behind a cowl thad has been carbon dipped to suit the grill, painted black with led fog lights used as a second set of lights to give an instant light on flash and infill generally! Like I said you can go as nuts as you want! I will post a couple of pictures tomorrow evening.

369C2869-558D-47CE-9425-AF397879747F.png

It’s got to be easier to nail a couple of these on the grill; one for dip and one high beam.

I bought a set of H7`s from the forum shop had them sent strait to Trups. Another on here has had a set of h4`s converted it just depends on how far you wish to go! I had deadpool etching on the ds2 lenses, demon eyes fitted as side lights so I can change the colour, led drl behind a cowl thad has been carbon dipped to suit the grill, painted black with led fog lights used as a second set of lights to give an instant light on flash and infill generally! Like I said you can go as nuts as you want! I will post a couple of pictures tomorrow evening.

Many thanks for the very comprehensive reply, it certainly sounds as though you went all the way. I won't ask the cost as it sounds very expensive .
Cheers

I'm looking at getting my H4's done, be interested to hear how they got on
All I can remember is his name is Kev and I am fairly certain he lives in Scotland! I don't know how he got on with them. I (as a favour to a fellow forum member) sent my old H4`s to Trups for him to be converted, so he could keep his in operation then when he had the converted lights fitted he sent me his old ones.

With the projectors fitted, is it possible to code out the lamp monitoring and get rid of the dash light?

Yes, I have but cant remember the coding. I do remember though it works the opposite way you would think! I seem to remember ticking the box to stop monitoring the high and low beam.

Yes, I have but cant remember the coding. I do remember though it works the opposite way you would think! I seem to remember ticking the box to stop monitoring the high and low beam.

Ah....I have turned the "obvious" monitoring off and it seems to work for blocking the warning coming on when the van starts up and runs the system check but still brings the warning lamp on when the headlights are used.

I'll have another look at the coding options.

Back