I want to put a splitter on the front of my van but don’t know which will fit my bumper. Does anyone know what my options are please?

F8A664B1-1FAB-43C8-A62B-6E7621B5BBC4.jpeg

Just to be pedantic, that's the Startline bumper that has been painted. Whilst all lower splitters will fit in the same way, the Startline bumper and grilles are all one piece, so are not interchangeable with aftermarket upper and lower 'upgraded' grilles.

I have one of these and the fit and finish is really good. Been on a couple of years without any issue.
That’s the sort of fitment you need to be looking for to fit a standard front bumper without a sportline spoiler.

Haven’t seen this bumper before:

Wow they've somehow put a mark 7.5 golf r lower bumper on a transporter! That's a first, got to be the best front end on a t6

Haven’t seen this bumper before:
The pair were up at Skerries caravan park Portrush where we have our tourer... Gutted now I didn't get chance to pop down and say hello... Felt a bit stalkerish tho lol. Was a unique enough colour and yes the front end did look diff to me. As someone suggested golf r perhaps?

Seem to have merged the golf r bumper in middle then more standard lower half with spots... Def eye catching

IMG_20230828_221650.jpg

00ed588c-594a-4aeb-a15b-79783aa4475b.jpeg

View attachment 212977
That looks mint. Anymore pics ? Haven’t a clue but it looks great !!

I’m guessing 2 bumpers joined ??

Certainly is. My original T6 bumper and a R-line bumper off of a Tiguan.

Back