Best Camping Stores?

Hi All

Pickup our new VW Camper in a couple of weeks and I wondered if anybody had any recommendations around the Midlands/North West where we could go and purchase any supplies we're going to need? (Cutlery, Porta-Potty, table, chairs etc?)

We've been to a few but never found one that sells most of what we need - call me sad,but I also want to have a nosey around and maybe look for impulse buys too!

Leisure Kingdom was about the best we found, so we'll likely return there if there isn't somewhere else like it.

thanks

Rob

Am sure there is a big place in Sheffield that does a good selection but I can’t remember what it is called of the top of my head

Another vote for jr leisure at bury think it’s called something else now good selection and prices

Salop leisure may be nearer to you a good selection of accessories and if you go there have a look at their Love to Stay campsite very impressive but very expensive at £40 a night
Enjoy your van and your camping trips

Yes towsure is great, we use it as it is local. Could be a step too far unless you make a day of it and pop over to Glossop caravans too (good awaning deals sometimes). Is Jackson's of Old Arley still going??

Another vote for jr leisure at bury think it’s called something else now good selection and prices

Salop leisure may be nearer to you a good selection of accessories and if you go there have a look at their Love to Stay campsite very impressive but very expensive at £40 a night
Enjoy your van and your camping trips
Think it’s castlecroft camping now mate.

Hi All

Pickup our new VW Camper in a couple of weeks and I wondered if anybody had any recommendations around the Midlands/North West where we could go and purchase any supplies we're going to need? (Cutlery, Porta-Potty, table, chairs etc?)

We've been to a few but never found one that sells most of what we need - call me sad,but I also want to have a nosey around and maybe look for impulse buys too!

Leisure Kingdom was about the best we found, so we'll likely return there if there isn't somewhere else like it.

thanks

Rob
This is where I get my bits from. Postage is free over a certain amount. Worth a drive over though

https://castleoutdoors.co.uk/

+1 for castle outdoors. Definitely worth a drive up, sells absolutely everything you could need and there’s “everything California”
Over the road from them too which sells Cali accessories and loads of other bits. We got our mattress topper from there.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions - I'm scouring the web right now to get everything I need.
I pick her up on Saturday all being well. Unfortunately can't get away Saturday night so I've booked CamperJam the week after for our first weekend away.

Went to go outdoors and picked up a few bits - still a massive list of things I need to get so I'm hoping to do that at the weekend, but failing that I can't imagine CamperJam will be short on supplies for any essentials we need!

I forgot about Spinney at Holmes Chapel

www.spinneyaccessories.co.uk/

Pretty good for all sorts of bits and bobs for campers.

Yes I went to Spinney at the weekend, they had a really decent selection of stuff so I made a few purchases. I’m reluctant to buy too much until I get the van though as I want to see what we actually need. Would’ve been easy to spend a fortune though, they had some decent kit!

Back