Battery Drain - how to find it?

Thanks gents @Sim60 do you mean the engine bay one or on the leisure?

Difficult to get half decent pictures.

@Dellmassive i have a smart charger i can plug it in yes - to be fair its been on it most of the time recently as i dont trust it and never know when i need to jump in the van.

View attachment 176514

View attachment 176515

View attachment 176516
Your lb is a SLA standard lead battery...

What's the sterling battery profile set too? .. lifepo4?

And how do you connect your smart charger?.. got a pic?

@Dellmassive thanks as always. Im getting toward the end of my ability now tho. I didnt do the conversion so I just assumed they've set it up correctly. I dont really know what that screen is telling me - is there an obvious error on that?

I dont even know how you change any of that i thought it just sorts itself out. How would/could that affect the starter battery when left unused for a few days? (I dont understand it enough to join the dots)

Smart charger I just have an optimate that i connect directly to the battery under the bonnet - is that what you mean mate?

Thanks guys. I’ve downloaded the Sterling manual and systematically going through that, but I’m still thinking fastest way is let van power down fully then take three drain across vehicle battery. If there is one greater than 50mA then I would pull the fuse for the camper etc and see. That would tell me whether to look at the camper side or the van itself? Make sense ?

Don’t suppose any of you more clued up folks are around the Warwick/Rugby area ?!

See here about connecting Your charger...

And monitoring...

Thanks @Dellmassive . Had the lurgy but up and about now. Just moving the negative connector off the battery for a start. I can’t find a suitable earth point that my lead will reach to. I’ve seen the pictorials posted before but can make out the one that looks near the battery on the inner wing. Any one using that and have a picture to which one it is ?

Back