B14s California Beach

GraemeP

Morning all - can anyone tell me what chassis the T6 California would be built on so I know what coilovers I need? I think the Beach is based on a T30 but not 100% sure!

do you need to have adaptive cruise recalibrated after lowering?

Also, I’d there something I read about LED headlights needing another bracket on them?

cheers!

The beach is on a T30, all California's are. Sometimes T30's have the heavyweight suspension but normally when fully loaded with options.

The LED's self level so these are fine. And we've never touched the adaptive cruise, but also never experienced a problem. In theory it will shorten the distance, and works fine

Awesome thanks - I thought I might have read somewhere that LEDs have some sort of clip or component attached to the shock body somewhere.

They have a bracket on the ARB. We only fit the uprated ARB with the bracket on. This is a very nice upgrade for the California too.

If a van is lowered the exact same amount front and back the head lights shouldn't need adjusting , If a client wants to drop the car in way that alters the Rake of the car ( attitude of the car on the road ) the head lights will likely need physically adjusting slightly .

Back