B Pillar trims in black?

T6Paul

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I’m currently trying to find the part numbers to replace my grey (beige) lower B pillar trims for Black, it’s for a T6 Kombi with twin sliding doors.

Current part numbers are:

Drivers: 7E0 867 292 K (92W)
Passenger: 7E0 867 291 D (92W)

Apparently VW say there isn’t a black equivalent... has anyone done this?

TIA Paul

VW are correct, there isn't a black lower B pillar for a Kombi, only Caravelle.

Damn it! VW

Looks like I’ll need to find some vinyl or trim paint?...

We used the aerosol plastic primer from euro car parts on one of my sons Nerf guns and it seems pretty good.

How did you manage to do the bit around where the seat belt bolts to on the passenger side?
I sewed it :thumbsup: well, when I say I, I mean the girls at work :whistle:

humm, I have the thick rubber floor with dynamat and thermal liner under it. Probably about the right depth.

Does anyone have the caravelle part numbers, I'll risk it.

humm, I have the thick rubber floor with dynamat and thermal liner under it. Probably about the right depth.

Does anyone have the caravelle part numbers, I'll risk it.
Don’t waste your money. They will be short at the bottom, you’ll need different uppers and seat belt rings. Then they won’t match up with the roof head lining, so you’ll need to replace that, which in turn means you’ll have to change the cab light centre console. Oh, and the door rubbers are different. :cry:

Are there any recommendations for black trim paint, I need to match the beige B pillars to the rest of the black Caravelle lower trim and door cards...

Are there any recommendations for black trim paint, I need to match the beige B pillars to the rest of the black Caravelle lower trim and door cards...
Hi Martin as far as im aware top of my dash is the same black as caravelle, its a good colour match to my black caravelle door cards. On the subject the buzzweld doesnt seem to be as scuff proof as we hoped, dogs collar isnt doing it any favours and starting to show. that along with it being way darker i think it may be a better buy to just go for the proper black panels instead, unfortunetly
Well I was considering using Buzzweld but it doesn’t seem to be very durable. No doubt if it had more clear coat on top it would last longer.

@Deaky you seam to be in the know here so hope you can clarify what I'm saying here. I'm converting a shuttle and all the trim is coming out to accomdate more space and a pop top. In order for the pop top to transition smoothly to the cab I need a standard PV/Kombi cab headliner. Where my question ties into this thread is, do I need to get both top and bottom b pillar trims for both sides or will the top trim of a PV/Kombi fit onto my bottom shuttle trim. If not I'm guessing I need additional seat belts clips as well. Also I'm guessing the driver's side top B pillar trim is different to a standard PV because to the twin slider? And finally I assume the A pillar is the same across the board so no change here?

You’ll have to change the upper and lower and the seatbelt fittings. You can get PV’s and Kombi’s with double sliders so there’s nothing special there.

Back