Awning Gallery And Poll

Which Awning do you have

• Total voters
We have two Vango inflatable awnings, one for over 4 years, never had a problem with the pump clips and they have had some serious stress when inflating in winds where the tubes kept falling over and pulling the pump out of my hands.

Got it up no problem, could not be bothered trying to pack it so it’s in the back of the van and I’ll sort that tomorrow.
Only gripe is the pegs - how the f*** are you meant to get them out of the ground? Will be swapping for all metal ones I think !!

CD4B8818-FC70-4BFD-9B26-C57B424A8790.jpeg

I've just bought a used Kampa Air Pd, looks similar to this one. Used it at the weekend, when opening the van sliding door it snags the awning attached to the van. Does anyone have similar issues?
My awning is attached to a fiamma wind out awning rail so it is clear of the door plus where it snagged on the right end of the door when it was fully slid back that has stopped as I have the awning as far to the back end of the van as the fixings allow.

Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4e PC - a very good awning for the family, a little heavy but sturdy and with the added porch can have an even bigger internal space.
Jessie.jpg

Last edited:
I've just bought a used Kampa Air Pd, looks similar to this one. Used it at the weekend, when opening the van sliding door it snags the awning attached to the van. Does anyone have similar issues?
Yes we've got a new Kampa Air Pod and had a similar experience. I think it is because the awning is quite low. Otherwise it seems to be a nice little awning.

Going to simplified route. Quest pop up sun screen room and now a kampa air sun canopy. Very easy and fast to put up and down20210702_202255.jpg.

Reactions: CAB
Hi
Anyone used the Vango Kela TC? advice comments most welcome.
We just got our t6.1 and now looking for a drive away awning.
Thanks

Hi
Anyone used the Vango Kela TC? advice comments most welcome.
We just got our t6.1 and now looking for a drive away awning.
Thanks
The Kela TC is the Polycotton version of the the Kela (current version is Kela V) which we use in normal tent material.

Wefind the Kela perfect for us. I can get my 12 year old to put it up in about 12 minutes. We can sit 4 of us around a table in there with a large dog crate and we also have a bedroom insert if needed.

We used it in 40-50mph winds last year with no leaks or movement. 10/10 for us.

this is our video putting it up for the first time.

Back