Auto electrician - N/Ireland [Resolved]

ChrisBell

Improving Performance Through Planning
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Anyone know of or could recommend auto electrician in Northern Ireland? Decided once and for all as great as Noco GBX75 is.... Using everytime in van to start it is no longer practical or sensible. Thinking I have now used / ruined a battery in a year due to constantly draining. Ford's response was yes.... We know it's an issue. Tried to look at and see issues but cannot.... I do have the Noco "trick" off to a t now but is annoying!

Anyone know of or could recommend auto electrician in Northern Ireland? Decided once and for all as great as Noco GBX75 is.... Using everytime in van to start it is no longer practical or sensible. Thinking I have now used / ruined a battery in a year due to constantly draining. Ford's response was yes.... We know it's an issue. Tried to look at and see issues but cannot.... I do have the Noco "trick" off to a t now but is annoying!
Thought about adding in some solar?

Thought about adding in some solar?
I have @Dellmassive and read through lots of your how to guides etc. I have roof bars on van so mounting on them or direct to roof would not be issue .... Again, feels like an effort just to treat a symptom and not looking at root cause. Perhaps route cause is more fundamental.... Its a F O R D lol
I have an awful lot of connections to main battery terminals so again reading about where shunt is etc makes me think something not 100% correct.

Yip over in Northern Ireland so really looking for recommendation as lots of places appear to provide auto electrician service as well as a whole host of other offerings

I have @Dellmassive and read through lots of your how to guides etc. I have roof bars on van so mounting on them or direct to roof would not be issue .... Again, feels like an effort just to treat a symptom and not looking at root cause. Perhaps route cause is more fundamental.... Its a F O R D lol
I have an awful lot of connections to main battery terminals so again reading about where shunt is etc makes me think something not 100% correct.

Yip over in Northern Ireland so really looking for recommendation as lots of places appear to provide auto electrician service as well as a whole host of other offerings
So.... after over a year of more than getting my monies worth out of Noco... I found that my Napa Battery which was installed last May, was apparently known to be sh1t and covered under warranty. A quick call, spin down rd to place that installed and a new battery was installed. Still cannot believe van starts on the button everytime. I had lost faith in van bit loving it far more again. Even better, van converter next door who did work on van stuck on rear door spoiler again foc (£20 given for effort and convenience) made me think of @Bav comment and how it maybe does pay to stay local for any snagging etc... now in a dilemma again... do I stay or do I go!

Back