Aracaju wheel load rating

wes

Hi, just bought a second hand set of Aracaju alloys (standard spec 17 inch on some Caravelle and California 3070kg GVW models). Hoping to fit them to my T32...but have not been able to find the wheel load rating for them. Can anyone offer a hint of where to look out this information? Many thanks, Wes

Hi, just bought a second hand set of Aracaju alloys (standard spec 17 inch on some Caravelle and California 3070kg GVW models). Hoping to fit them to my T32...but have not been able to find the wheel load rating for them. Can anyone offer a hint of where to look out this information? Many thanks, Wes
This may help on the inside of the wheel you should find manufacturer information….The picture is from Sportline wheels as example

3E9B52FF-5ABA-470E-9CE9-5C0D14B7FC1E.jpeg

According to this ad they're 850kg so not suitable for T32

Advice much appreciated,
-VanDamMan, I found some info on the back of the wheel but nothing as clear as that on your wheel, just 'Made in Poland' and part number.
-Deaky, thanks for sending the link.
Wes

Back