Anyone with AP or TA Technix coilovers?

Morten101

I'm thinking of mounting AP Coilovers on my T6 LWB T30, but not sure if they will lower enough for me.
Is there any one who is running AP on it's lowest setting that could drop a picture of it?

The second thought (if AP's isn't lowering enough) is TA Technix Deep.
I know this is a cheaper coilover compared with AP and therefor my question: does any one has experience with the ride quality on a TA which is pretty slammed?

Greetings
Morten, Denmark.

Damn it! :)
If it wasn't for Brexit, i would have ordered a Bilstein, but the import taxes makes it quite expensive when arriving here in DK.

Surely you can buy them locally? They come from Germany so should be easier going direct. Happy to help with part numbers if you need them.

Surely you can buy them locally? They come from Germany so should be easier going direct. Happy to help with part numbers if you need them.
It's not a problem to buy the Bilstein, it's more the price which is the problem (it's cheaper in the UK than from Germany). Usually i'm not keeping my cars for more than approx. 6-12 months and would probably have to sell it with standard suspension. That's why i'm looking for "discount" options and need information on the max. lowering on for example AP or other cheaper solutions :)

But surely you could get money back by re-selling the suspension at the end?

Cheap suspension is exactly that

Damn it! :)
If it wasn't for Brexit, i would have ordered a Bilstein, but the import taxes makes it quite expensive when arriving here in DK.
The issue you might have is the approval on the B14 for Denmark -
We havent seen positive prove of any TUV certification on the B 14 and most countries in Europe insist on it

Find a local H&R or KW dealer and get their Coil over kit
it must be available there and it is T U V approved

they are far better kits anyway so much better engineered and better spring rates.

If you need info on the nearest H&R / KW supplier ill get the info for you and the part numbers you need >

Back