Anyone Know Of Any T6 3d Computer Models?

I scanned the interior of T6.1 furgon with Leica RTC360 laser scanner from two positions, interior and under the tailgate. Scans are 100% aligned and merged together. Original pointcloud is 6Gb with more than 220M points!!
I filtered and deleted some "noise" and reduced the model to 13M points (~200Mb) in order to upload it to Sketchfab.
View attachment 110580

Download link on my T6.1 4motion camper conversion page.

Nice work! i just need to get this into Inventor now!

Nice, would love an accurate scanned model of my van. How much would it cost?
It depends of the accuracy that you need. Between 1500-3000EUR for interior.
You could find a scanning company or you can do it by yourself if you dare :)
Renting a high-end terrestrial scanners like Leica RTC360 is around 1K EUR/day + software licence (LeicaCyclone) = ~1.3K
After scanning you will get a 10Gb file with more than 300 millions of points in 3D space.. So you will need a very powerful computer and dedicated software of course.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum.

I have a 3D scanner, I have scanned a Peugeot Boxer panel van and will be doing a LWB T6 next week for a mate.

I spend all my time scanning trains but I've been looking at branching out into vans purely for this reason. I'm happy to share some images of the T6 scan next week and then if anyone wants any info relating to scanning and processing the data etc. then I'm happy to help out.

Hello @mickbaker
Any update on this project yet?
Looks like you've made an incredibly useful tool there.
I'm looking to pick up mu LWB T6 next week and would love to be able to have a play with your model.
Cheers

Back