Any One With Wiring Diagram For T6 Tailgate And Barn Door Loom ?

There is a couple threads near the bottom of the electrical section for basic electrics/convenience diagrams think these will cover the central locking for all doors, not sore about the rest of the top of my head
I’m on a phone and need a pc to do some proper digging

Just to clarify this has been going on for 2 months total, i was hoping the conversion company could sort it, theyve had it for 3 weeks and couldnt, i was then hoping to find an auto spark, no luck with that either because apparently Edinburgh is near the moon, i then thought I'll do it myself (dont really have the time, but also dont have much choice either) now i cant find the wiring diagrams i need, so hence the £500 offer to anyone willing to help. I know to the correct person its an easy job, if i had all the correct wiring diagrams it would be easy for me.

Last edited:
There is a couple threads near the bottom of the electrical section for basic electrics/convenience diagrams think these will cover the central locking for all doors, not sore about the rest of the top of my head
I’m on a phone and need a pc to do some proper digging

Cool, cheers mate, could you screen shot or send me key words i need to search for as i cant find what you are referring to, some of the stuff on this site is overly tricky to find when a simple search should bring it up

Could someone please give me the wiring diagram for t6 tailgate loom, and wiring diagram for all the components that go to it (washer, wiper, heated screen etc) i need a diagram that shows what pin goes to which slot on the connector plug, the diagrams people have sent and advised so far do not show this, please confirm what you are sending me is what im asking for as i am literally getting no where here

Hello loz, thats the wiring diagram for the tail lights not the wiring diagram for the tailgate, if you click into it each section refers to tail lights for barn door and tailgate, i need the wiring diagram for the tailgate itself, nothing to do with lights

Hello loz, thats the wiring diagram for the tail lights not the wiring diagram for the tailgate, if you click into it each section refers to tail lights for barn door and tailgate, i need the wiring diagram for the tailgate itself, nothing to do with lights

Call me bud. I’m up. 07813777561

Sorry I’ll sort that for you this morning.

Ok.

Attachments

• Крышка багажного отсека с электроприводом , (4E7),(GY1).pdf
    487.2 KB · Views: 53
Back