Any One With Wiring Diagram For T6 Tailgate And Barn Door Loom ?

R32_vwT6

Could do with a wiring diagram for t6 rear end as iv stupidly done a tailgate conversion but now need to do the loom but cant find a single sole willing to help, so now needing the diagram to give it a bash myself : (

if you spend a tenner and sign up as a VIP member, you’ll have access to all the wiring diagrams you’ll need.

Cool, will do
Im new to all this social media and forums etc so didnt even know there was an option for that, thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Im wanting someone up by me tbh, i am willing to travel a but not 7 hours to
Edd Cameron that you mentioned, and the first guy i clicked his profile and couldnt find anything relating to tailgates : (

Im wanting someone up by me tbh, i am willing to travel a but not 7 hours to
Edd Cameron
it sounds like you’re out of options, so he might be worth a try in case he’s either got some work coming up in your area or can recommend someone.
the first guy i clicked his profile and couldnt find anything relating to tailgates : (
This isn’t like Facebook; with forums you have to use the search function to find information or trawl through the relevant sections. You wont find much information when you click on peoples avatar/profile.

I have been trawling on here for weeks if not months prior to doing the job, also the guide on here is what i used, im now at the end of my tether though tbh, cant believe theres not a single auto spark up here with vag knowledge, like i said im a paying customer not after anything for nowt, im just a bit peed of that i have to collect my van half arsed because me nor the conversion company can find someone willing to go and do the simple task (and it is simple for an auto spark or someone who does this all the time)

Thanks for your time though, very much appreciated

I have been trawling on here for weeks if not months prior to doing the job, also the guide on here is what i used, im now at the end of my tether though tbh.
cant believe theres not a single auto spark up here with vag knowledge.
like i said im a paying customer not after anything for nowt, im just a bit peed of that i have to collect my van half arsed because me nor the conversion company can find someone willing to go and do the simple task (and it is simple for an auto spark or someone who does this all the time)

Thanks for your time though, very much appreciated
Maybe tell the conversion company to pay VolksFit to come and wire it for you... that’s assuming they’ve told you they’d do it and then failed to.

Would he even travel up this far?
also it would just get added to my bill tbh
I don’t know, you’d have to ask him.

Failing that, point out this post to your converter:

Quick Help Needed - Bmc Connector
Thanks you !!! Success..

I quickly tried changing the coding from
A0 A8 39 3A 0A 61 34 B1.... to
A0 A8 39 3A 0A 61 34 91

I tested the output using the VCDS and the lock opened. Checked it with the door handle and that works too.

So my tailgate conversion is going well:
Lock - working
Screen wash pump - working
heated screen - working
rear wash wipe - not stated.
New stalk fitted so far and that's it. I haven't checked with VCDS if the input to the BCM is registering yet.
Internal release button. - should now work but the illumination isn't connected yet.

Is the full wiring diagram for that in the vip section ? Ie for washer, heated screen etc ? If so im collecting van myself tomorrow and finishing the job myself

Tbh wiring, soldering, and coding isnt beyond me, my main issue is my van is 50miles away from my house and i cant go do this work whilst its being converted i either have to get a spark to go to the conversion company and do it, or i collect my van half done and complete myself, which is how its looking

Wheres the best place to get a decent ross tech vagcom cable for t6 ? Only site i can find is in America, im not sure my older T5 one will work
Cheers

Lots of the wiring has been posted but VW wiring diagrams are split up into various sections like locking/wipers/lights etc etc so you have to cross reference them all to build the complete picture

If there’s anything required that isn’t there then VIP members can post a request for tech info/diagrams and it will be put up

What interface do you currently have ?
Hex can is fine for T6 upto 2019 models but the latest ones will need the newer hex V2 or hex net
Official uk suppliers are
Gendan
Illexa
Marshall instruments

Sorry to bother you again mate, could you point me in the right direction regarding wiring diagrams or guides, every post i click is someone in the same boat as me but no reply or solution to their post, i need wiring break downs for rear loom (barndoor and tailgate) and wiring diagrams for everything that goes to the tailgate, (washer, wipers, heated screen etc)
Thanks in advance

Click on the downloads tab in the top bar and have a look at wiring/electrical stuff there

Theres nothing on the first 5 pages at the top then on categories i clicked electrical as it was the omly one that is relevent, but after that im lost cant see what i need

Back