Any Black Edition vans for sale anywhere yet?

The dealers have demo ones but can’t sell them until a certain time has passed. There’s one or two for sale but you can’t actually have it until October/November next year and there silly money.

I must admit, I’d admire the “it’s just business” approach of someone who waited so long for their van and sold it on immediately to capitalise on the current market!

Didn’t someone post on here that the dealer put a “can’t sell within 12 months” type clause in front of them to sign - it may have been a contract purchase. I could be imagining that as my wee brain is fried these days!!!

there was one listed last week listers coventry?
one showing as available £69'999+vat and one coming £75'000+vat

I think even that one was “For Sale” in a few months!!!

Hi all. Anyone know any centres with a black edition for sale?
cheers andy

I have black edition kombis on order - Awaiting build dates - They will all be for sale on arrival - I have standard sportines coming too

I have black edition kombis on order - Awaiting build dates - They will all be for sale on arrival - I have standard sportines coming too
Hi,
Are the new sportline converted in the uk and then shipped back to Germany for paperwork etc.
That’s what someone told me what happened with previous sportline models

There’s three for sale on Auto Trader with the cheapest being a shade under £60k plus vat. Be interesting to see what they actually sale for as to be honest I would sell mine on for a £15k profit. Only problem I appear to be without a build date at the moment started with week 50 went to week 8 and last week no date and the last was week 22 but the dealer didn’t tell me that one so who knows.

Oli
I might be interested in one of these (either black edition or standard Sportline) if they end up being available mid summer and my order is still delayed at that point. If its not considered poor form could you drop me a DM when you know more on dates and specifications.

Hello

Drop me an email on our contact form off the website - easier to communicate than on here.

Oli

Oli
I might be interested in one of these (either black edition or standard Sportline) if they end up being available mid summer and my order is still delayed at that point. If its not considered poor form could you drop me a DM when you know more on dates and specifications.
Hi mate… did you ever get fixed up with a sportline BE? Mines at the dealership but I waited so long I’d sell if ur still looking

Back