T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

Had the hankooks swapped front to back at about 10k. The backs where down to the wear line by 20k.
I've changed all 4 for general grabber at3s
235 55 18. I like the way it rides and looks on these.. time will tell how long they last but I'm told you should get more mileage out of AT tyres due to the deaper tread.

12k miles is about the norm for me too.

For the fronts anyway.

Rears last much longer .

Had the hankooks swapped front to back at about 10k. The backs where down to the wear line by 20k.
I've changed all 4 for general grabber at3s
235 55 18. I like the way it rides and looks on these.. time will tell how long they last but I'm told you should get more mileage out of AT tyres due to the deaper tread.
That’s a beast of a tyre! Do you get much road noise off them? I guess they fill the arches better!

That's a worry I had before I decided to just go for them..
I can't say I've noticed anymore road noise. If there is its minimal. 20230317_175447.jpg20230401_174153~2.jpg
I think it steps the side wall of the tyre up about 14mm on originals. Does look better in the arch in my opinion.
The speedo on the van reads exactly the same as the gps speedo on waze now.
I find the ride softer now aswell.

That's a worry I had before I decided to just go for them..
I can't say I've noticed anymore road noise. If there is its minimal. View attachment 194767View attachment 194768
I think it steps the side wall of the tyre up about 14mm on originals. Does look better in the arch in my opinion.
The speedo on the van reads exactly the same as the gps speedo on waze now.
I find the ride softer now aswell.
They look class! Callipers looking good in red with the decals too! Wasn’t sure if they tyres would spoil the race/sport look, but not at all, looks aggressive!
Would certainly go towards helping confidence in the van in the winter or a muddy camp site

Mines Dodo matted now and 10mm dodo liner foam stuff over the top. Need to do the doors when I do the upgrade speakers

Spoke to my neighbour who does PPF and wrapping etc and said it’s not worth it because even if you get a stonechip it will pierce it and then get water ingress underneath.
Everyone has an opinion though.

We are building some Black Editions at BMVS. We weren’t happy with the stock brakes, and so have managed to get our 362mm AP Racing /Brembo brakes to fit - will full custom paint/logo

EB2749B7-24B1-4EB0-B6B6-92D3EE787CD7.jpegC932DF95-030D-4874-BE63-251FCDACA26A.jpeg

We can offer these mail order or fit whilst you wait - Get in touch for more details

Brand new and in stock NOW

This Black Edition Sportline has been further enhanced by BMVS;

Brembo 4 pot callipers with AP Racing 362mm disc with Ferrodo DS2500 pads
BMVS Sport steering wheel
Exploria kombi bed system - Removable
Hertz speaker upgrade with rear 10” sub and amplifier
Full carpet and insulation
Interior LEDs
Suede headliner

The Sporltine Black edition comes very well specified from VW - LED lights, Eibach Coilovers, Leather, Discover Pro Navigation, Digital dash, Electric doors and tailgate and Sportline styling - Front and rear spoilers and wheels. This particular van also has traffic sign recognition, rear heater, active lane assist and heated washer jets.

You won’t find a higher specified Black Edition on the market.

Get in touch for more details - we have more available

IMG_2517.jpegIMG_2514.jpegIMG_2515.jpegIMG_2513.jpegIMG_2511.jpegIMG_2524.jpegIMG_2535.jpegIMG_2555.jpeg

Back