T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

Getting some interest on my 71 plate Sportline black edition panel van. Currently sitting at 44,000 miles and still loving it but not the fuel costs. what’s a reasonable offer?

Getting some interest on my 71 plate Sportline black edition panel van. Currently sitting at 44,000 miles and still loving it but not the fuel costs. what’s a reasonable offer?
What’s the fuel costs, can’t complain about mine averaging 34mpg over 20,000 miles, I don’t nurse it either. As for the price ask whatever you want and come down if necessary I think they are still fetching a premium.

What’s the fuel costs, can’t complain about mine averaging 34mpg over 20,000 miles, I don’t nurse it either. As for the price ask whatever you want and come down if necessary I think they are still fetching a premium.
Lol yeah, is say similar, I don't consciously try and drive for fuel economy either!
I'm seeing a lot of high prices for sportlines, with words like ‘rare’ attached to them. Will they hold a premium being the last of the true VW sportlines? They seem to be fetching original MSRP with 15k on the clock ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wonder if it's a bubble about to burst

Back