T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

Asked if I wanted ceramic coating applied by a detailer they use for £300.
Thoughts anyone??

Last edited:
Asked if I wanted ceramic coating applied by a detailed they use for £300.
Thoughts anyone??
If it’s done properly by a detailer definitely, see if you can find out what product they’re using. If it’s done by the in house valeters don’t bother. It will need a mild correction & de contamination first but will make all the difference for protection and ease of cleaning.

They arnt the in house car wash guys. I’ve already asked. He’s calling me Monday to ask for the go ahead.

They arnt the in house car wash guys. I’ve already asked. He’s calling me Monday to ask for the go ahead.
See if you can find out what product he’s using, should be at least 2 year protection as long as you wish it right. Independent retailers usually do a good job, they like the finished product as much as the customer.

Had a cancellation on a sportline so bought that in pure grey my black edition is still on offer after 18months but I’ll get airride and my vossens on this sportline soon as I can

Is the total lowering on the coilovers 70mm from standard height? Mine is the sportline, as I opted for the LWB, so has the Eibach 30mm lowering springs, which i'd like to change to coilovers, but want the arch to sit closer to the wheel than this picture. Although the above its probably more practical! Trying to figure out what ones to buy based on the drop.

Has anyone had to put new tyres on the sportline? If so have you stuck with the hanook tyres? Got 12k out of them

Back