Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Well another day, another t6 drama..
No stone chip.. just over night crack..
Cold/ heat not sure..
But no doubt be a battle to change with Listers

20170213_101204.jpg

Bloody hell, great spot!. But bugger, rather it wasnt there..in such a rage that I didnt notice that..as I didnt recall hearing it..
Guess best get onto insurance..

Thanks guys.

Right so you’re looking at £499.80 + VAT fitted, bringing it to 599.76 including the VAT.

Go straight to Autoglass, they have your insurance details from your number plate. They did a cracking job on mine, no trim damage at all, plus they tested the heated screen and auto wipers etc. Took a few weeks to get an appointment though, had a few cancellations as they reckon the replacement windscreen was damaged in transit (2 occasions) and one time they didn't want to fit because of high winds and rain which I was happy with.

Go straight to Autoglass, they have your insurance details from your number plate. They did a cracking job on mine, no trim damage at all, plus they tested the heated screen and auto wipers etc. Took a few weeks to get an appointment though, had a few cancellations as they reckon the replacement windscreen was damaged in transit (2 occasions) and one time they didn't want to fit because of high winds and rain which I was happy with.

Thanks for reccommendation

Just ensure they put a genuine VW screen in. Hopefully that should not be too big a problem at the moment as I think that there are still no pattern parts available yet.

My windscreen claims are listed under the claims part on my insurance details, not sure how much it affects price (if at all ?) but its still logged as a claim

Might have to review my insurance, it could be one of them things that bite back..will let you know..
Autoglass have been quick off the mark and booked me in for Saturday..
They have assured me that "its a heated like-for-like screen, recommended by the manufactor".
Next to check insurance ppl (morethan).

Yeah,I havent decided where the should go yet.. bit too much on screen, but having said that, they may hold this crack together..lol..

My current thinking is in the center of the rear spoiler..

Last edited:
And another cracked screen! didn't hear anything hit the screen I was doing less than 35mph and a bloody big crack appeared top left corner.. only got 4k on the clock ☹️ any recommendations on who to take it too in Cornwall?

Back