Annual T6f Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 24th - 27th May 2019

Yes that does look well spaced out, have they allocated you that whole section @Fish ? Look at the touring field to the left though! That would be my worse nightmare!
Yes this is our allocated area. Each year I request more for the members that want to attend, you underestimate the power of T6F.

It was only a fleeting visit but so glad I was able to catch up with the Bala Massif :thumbsup:.
@andythom188 it’s been too long pal.
@Peatey be sure to use that hall pass before it expires ;).
@Davenjo just off the water yourselves.
@Mark Howkins who is now skint :rofl:.
@ROMANY TAMPIN great van, awesome homemade removable bulkhead for the bike. And thanks for the little plugs, excellent addition. Got to say though, really wondered what you were handing out to start with:D.
@Deaky shame it wasn’t dark so I could see all of the lighting in its glory.
@VDubnewby666 van is looking proper sweeeeet :thumbsup:.
@Sabre lovely red van, and now you know what it’ll look like turned into a swamper.
Finally, and deliberately last @Fish, what can I say, you c*^k, can’t believe you didn’t tell me about that purchase. Thought we were mates. And don’t go giving it that “I told you whilst talking in complete and utter riddles” nonsense. We talk several times a week and you hold that back.......unbelievable!
I tried to get round and talk to everyone, but if I missed you, sorry, could only be there two hours. @DaveBos had vanished so I was the only team White there.

It was only a fleeting visit but so glad I was able to catch up with the Bala Massif :thumbsup:.
@andythom188 it’s been too long pal.
@Peatey be sure to use that hall pass before it expires ;).
@Davenjo just off the water yourselves.
@Mark Howkins who is now skint :rofl:.
@ROMANY TAMPIN great van, awesome homemade removable bulkhead for the bike. And thanks for the little plugs, excellent addition. Got to say though, really wondered what you were handing out to start with:D.
@Deaky shame it wasn’t dark so I could see all of the lighting in its glory.
@VDubnewby666 van is looking proper sweeeeet :thumbsup:.
@Sabre lovely red van, and now you know what it’ll look like turned into a swamper.
Finally, and deliberately last @Fish, what can I say, you c*^k, can’t believe you didn’t tell me about that purchase. Thought we were mates. And don’t go giving it that “I told you whilst talking in complete and utter riddles” nonsense. We talk several times a week and you hold that back.......unbelievable!
I tried to get round and talk to everyone, but if I missed you, sorry, could only be there two hours. @DaveBos had vanished so I was the only team White there.
Sorry I missed you. Had to shoot off early.

Apologies @DaveyB I saw a mountain from the campsite yesterday, so took advantage of the afternoon weather and went up it, I couldn’t resist, well worth the 13 miles, a hidden treasure.

Nice up there innit?...
I walk up the Aran 2 or 3 times a year. Its right opposite my caravan site. The views are stunning when the weathers good.

Well back home now with me girls.
Been an awesome weekend with great friendly T6F members. I would like to thank each and everyone of you that came to stay or even just a few hours visit..

We as a group have some great people amoungst us that are willing to help and advise complete strangers on their investments.

Would highly recommend coming to our meets even if its to try/look at or even ask about expensive potential purchases etc.. come and look at how members have their vans set up for their individual needs and activities.

Anyway, thanks to all.. same time next year with the 20van barrier broken.. :thumbsup:

Back