Annual T6f Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 24th - 27th May 2019

I'm down in Bromley this Wednesday and will be traveling up M40 back to Shrewsbury Wednesday afternoon if a connection could be made.

I'm in.....I'll arrive early Friday....can someone add me to the whatsapp group please. (moderated) Use a pm to avoid posting you mobile public

Last edited by a moderator:
will try and get there for the Sunday. The missus wants to go, has friends camping near the river...? Will try and escape :cool:

Gutted, somethings come up and we've had to cancel. :(

At least the campsite let us shift the booking to next weekend. Have fun everyone. :cry:

will try and get there for the Sunday. The missus wants to go, has friends camping near the river...? Will try and escape :cool:
One side of the site is bordered by the river - nice pitches but I don’t think any of them have EHU.

Anybody going paddle boarding. Bought a very cheap board and paddle from Tesco, £125 half price, not the most stable, being narrow and only 4” thick. Wouldn’t might trying a proper one.

Anybody going paddle boarding. Bought a very cheap board and paddle from Tesco, £125 half price, not the most stable, being narrow and only 4” thick. Wouldn’t might trying a proper one.

Oh, if people are taking these I wouldnt mind a go. Now to go and get wetsuit and drysuit out of the loft just in case :)

Judging by your avatar I think your toys are more ‘manly’ than mine :rofl::rofl:

I though about doing that this year..but then remembered I'll need a safety person after All the drink.
I find falling in the Lake to be a great hangover cure.
Take note. The Lake is VERY cold this time of year so I strongly recommend wearing a wetsuit.

Back