And so the wait begins ! .....

Had a call from Leicester VW today, and everything is as we planned and only 2 days left to wait...

Used our current 2015 Vivaro on it's last job in Liverpool today and it felt a little sad thinking I wouldn't be driving the old girl to any more jobs.
Got home, stripped out all the racking, and removed all the bits that needed to be removed, including the seat covers that have been on from brand new, leaving a set of 90,000 mile seats looking like brand new!

Anyway..... hurry up Friday if you don't mind please.

You should be safe then, I was told this week from VW UK all LED sidebar orders are being rejected while VW 'review' the manufacture of them, they were suspended around two weeks ago with no further info.

Heard from dealer today my van somehow went into production last night, got built and is at port today waiting for ferry. Salesman was amazed it happened so quick. It's finally alive now it's not just paper anymore!

Heard from my dealer yesterday that the van arrived with them yesterday lunchtime so only a few more days to wait while they pdi it now! Roll on! So hopefully if my experience is anything to go by it should be with your dealer in around two weeks!

Back